[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people like this show? If so, then why? It just seems so dumb,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: Mr._Pickles.png (54KB, 342x194px) Image search: [Google]
Mr._Pickles.png
54KB, 342x194px
Do people like this show? If so, then why? It just seems so dumb, like more so then most other AS shows. Maybe I just don't get it.
>>
>>93240183
No, its the prime example of an "adult" show relying too much on shock value, the world isn't interesting and the artstyle is disgusting, even Family Guy manages to be more tolerable
>>
>>93240227
the only thing that seems maybe okay is that the dog likes the kid. but that's every show ever with a dog so you're right, there's nothing good about this show. it tries way too fucking hard. also its really fucking ugly
>>
>>93240183
No, its "edgy the show"
>>
MR REDDDDIIITTTT, GOOOOOD GOOOYYY!
>>
OH shit's got funny parts.

Enough to be youtube'd together into a 13, maybe 16 minute long video.

The rest is like watching a walmart documentary. Super sad levels of gross and relatable. And damn predictable. I'll bet it's one of those shows that has a good writer, and 4 hangerons.

i can think of a few funny's:
The superfat guy not knowing he's fat, then asking the dad to shoot him, but the bullet gets caught in the fat and he passes out from bloodloss ontop of the jealous dad.
The indoor camping lodge
The dog raping the christ out of everything
The dog's secret tunnel,

All in all, it's shit but some of these jokes should be saved.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xorFf4L7S4
>>
I like it's mad magazine/Ed roth style, and the bits about the grandpa trying to convince everyone the dog is evil are funny. It's another adult swim show. I respect it because it feels like it's something that they enjoy making.
>>
>>93242292
>Enough to be youtube'd together into a 13, maybe 16 minute long video.

I think that's the problem for me. The whole premise of the show is a gimmick that would be funny for exactly 16 minutes. Making two seasons(or however many there are now) is just overkill.
>>
>>93240384
>>93240183
some people dont a stick up their ass and enjoy dark humor
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.