[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who else doesn't give a shit about this movie or Spider-Man

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: spider-man-homecoming.jpg (190KB, 655x365px) Image search: [Google]
spider-man-homecoming.jpg
190KB, 655x365px
Who else doesn't give a shit about this movie or Spider-Man as a character?

Whiny teenage angst and fucking a bunch of girls with a woe-is-me attidude while having a wildly fluctuating power level never appealed to me. His villains are all more interesting than he is. Peter is also the worst Spider-Man.
>>
>Peter is also the worst Spider-Man
I admire your ability to forget about Miles no matter how much Bendis forces him down everyones' throats.
>>
>>93236798
didn't we just have this thread a matter of hours ago? is this becoming a new shitposting trend?
>>
>>93236798
>Peter is also the worst Spider-Man

Good one, Bendis
>>
>>93237266
Miles is more believable though

Ben Reilly is best
>>
>>93237305
Yes. Anti-Spiderman movie, before it's even out, is the new bait these days. Because apparently the other 50 threads didn't cover all the assumptions about a movie that has yet to be released.
>>
>>93237339
>Miles is more believable though
Not with that fucking "I win" button. That's a deviantart-OC level of a mary sue bullshit ability.
>>
>Whiny teenage angst and fucking a bunch of girls with a woe-is-me attidude while having a wildly fluctuating power level never appealed to me.

I don't know where you got "whiny teenage angst" from a character that has been an adult for decades now, but sure that's your opinion.

>His villains are all more interesting than he is.

That's subjective but sure, well written villains tend to be more interesting than well written heroes.

>Peter is also the worst Spider-Man.

Ah it's a troll thread. Never mind, then.
>>
>Peter is the worse Spider-Man.

I agree this movie will suck and that they are screwing with the character of Peter Parker to the point where it is unrecognizable, but you go fuck yourself with a pineapple.
>>
>>93236798
I just don't get the point of bringing Spider-Man to the MCU if all the best things about Spider-Man aren't going to be used. No MJ, No Daily Bugle, No JJJ, No Gwen, No Venom, No Symbiotes, but wait, you got a fat ass who's going to be the retard who follows Peter around so Peter can explain everything to him and therefore, the audience.

I guarantee that this Spider-Man franchise will be the most frustrating because instead of actually getting desired Spider-Man elements, we'll get "OH MAN! (Insert Avenger here)! THIS IS SO COOL!" It's like this Spider-Man franchise is there to advertise the MCU.
>>
>>93237394
Truth
>>
everything about the movie so far seems weak, but hey that was the same with WW and surprised me, maybe it'll be great.
>>
After seeing the PS4 Spider-Man footage, I finally put my finger on why this film doesn't feel like Spider-Man. He's not in the big city. He's always in Queens. He's staying in the low building area. THere is no grand sense of swinging in the film cause he's staying in suburbia.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.