[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How was he a failure as a Ghost Hunter? He was probably the person

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Jack fenton.jpg (71KB, 789x568px) Image search: [Google]
Jack fenton.jpg
71KB, 789x568px
How was he a failure as a Ghost Hunter? He was probably the person with the most Knowledge about ghosts in the show, all of his Ghost-hunting devices worked perfectly(altough he barely ever used them on an actual ghost) and he was even able, altough by accident, to create 2 half-ghost hybrids.

He should be the best ghost hunter in the entire world.
>>
>>93235003
>he barely ever used them on an actual ghost
>>
because hartman is a hack and only wanted danny phantom to be "LOL SO FUNNY" rather than a serious show that took things seriously
>>
>>93235003
Ghost hunting itself seemed like a crack science. Despite his shit working he at first had no proof it worked and then afterwards used it incompetently in public.
>>
>>93235095
Danny Fenton's and Timmy Turner's parents were all pretty fucking stupid, altough the women are slightly more competent than the Dad's. I don't see your point.
>>
WHO WANT'S TO SUCK JACK FENTON'S COCK?
>>
>>93235095
To be fair, Jack handily beat Plasmius and the crows by himself.
I don't think any other human in the show managed to beat Vlad
>>
File: 1496940018079.jpg (26KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1496940018079.jpg
26KB, 500x500px
>show about ghosts
>ghosts aren't even real ghosts

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>93235028
>ecause hartman is a hack and only wanted danny phantom to be "LOL SO FUNNY" rather than a serious show that took things seriously
I'm pretty sure is the opposite anon, Hartman original concept make Danny Phantom looks more like more serious comic hero, his friends looked more like punks and Danny himself looks more angry
>>
File: 1480456923136.gif (341KB, 213x199px) Image search: [Google]
1480456923136.gif
341KB, 213x199px
>>93235221
i just ignore that shit its fucking stupid
>>
>>93235224
he took inspiration from spiderman, but publicly declared that danny phantom was meant to be more comedic, and butted heads with some of the writers that made the show a lot heavier and darker many times. he also was pretty malicious toward anyone who didnt ship sam and danny, and he was part of the reason season 3 was the way that it ended up being.

overall he was just a dick when he had a say in how danny phantom was handled
>>
>>93235131
dude, maddie was probably one of the most deadly and brilliant people on the show
>>
>>93235003
It was more of that he never really had a chance to use his tech. The episode where he takes down Vlad (one of the most powerful ghosts on the show, minus Pariah Dark and Dark Danny) shows that he's actually extremely competent, just a goofball who never gets a shot at proving his worth.
>>
>>93235003
I still love when he beat Vlad and admitted that he was an idiot, but an idiot who beat him
>>
File: ghost hunters.jpg (54KB, 610x343px) Image search: [Google]
ghost hunters.jpg
54KB, 610x343px
Imo, Jack would have been a much better character if they dropped that overused "annoying retard father" characterization and focused on making him more of a comedic straight-man parody of those bullshit TV ghost "hunters", with the irony being that he's right about everything and all of his tech actually works - but he'd only ever come to those conclusions through unusable evidence that nobody else could interpret accurately but him. I mean, that's *almost* how he's played out in the show, but the actual execution just makes him feel more like a poor man's Ghostbuster who's inexplicably both a total retard and a tech genius with no rational middle ground.

Goddammit, this show had potential. Would anybody even be mad if somebody ripped it off but did the base concepts a little more justice? There's so much shit to work with that's only given a C- treatment at best.
>>
>>93235730
Jack and Maddy were still super funny. "It's a bat! With the word Fenton on it!"
>>
>>93235730
i definitely wouldnt be mad, the potential for this show was huge

hell id even welcome a capeshit-esque fan made comic or blatant rip off of the show bringing it up to its full potential. theres so much to work with there
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.