[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How is it that this one song, is better than anything that F

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

How is it that this one song, is better than anything that Frozen shat out? In fact this movie is leagues better. No real main villains, no Love interests, actual reasons for the characters to act the way they do. The Movie was practically perfect.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NVzDrqOmYiY
>>
>>93234763
it's because the songs are written by the same guy who wrote the songs in hamilton, and he's pretty skilled
>>
>>93234834
Great Point, he's actually got some real fucking talent. It's a shame that Hamilton is shit.
>>
>>93234763
Is that Jango singing?
>>
File: Tem.jpg (14KB, 685x47px) Image search: [Google]
Tem.jpg
14KB, 685x47px
>>93234946
Apparently not. I know he sings, though, so I wonder why they got someone else to sing for him.
>>
>>93234834
Shiny was fucking awful though.
>>
File: 1493069638661.png (9KB, 420x420px) Image search: [Google]
1493069638661.png
9KB, 420x420px
>>93235036
Nah man, that was great. It took me a few listens to like it. In time you'll do the same.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=93lrosBEW-Q
>>
>>93235036
The only thing I liked about that sequence was when the lights when out and you saw his bioluminescent markings. The doofus looked actually intimidating for a second.
>>
>>93235036
Not if you're a fan of Flight Of The Concords.
>>
File: 53726085.jpg (90KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
53726085.jpg
90KB, 400x400px
>>93234850
>>
>>93234850
>>93237112

tru, Hamilton only got popular because of the modern hot topic: racism
>>
File: the-princess-and-the-frog-45.png (174KB, 590x369px) Image search: [Google]
the-princess-and-the-frog-45.png
174KB, 590x369px
>>93235123
>>
>no one posted the best song
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79DijItQXMM
>>
>>93234763
If I was to guess, I'd say the reason the movie was good is because it played out the Heros Journey with a female protagonist instead of TRYING to do the same. Frozen spent a lot of time subverting tropes that have been built up since the modern age (cir. 1930). Moana used much more primal archetypes as old as story.
>>
File: Tamatoa-shineh.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Tamatoa-shineh.gif
2MB, 480x270px
>>93237873
>>
>>93237873
THIS
>>93237774
idk man I think the fact that the songs are good helped
>>
maui is pretty hot
>>
>>93234834
>island
>island
>island
>island

These songs were dogshit. The only one people liked was You're Welcome and I'm sure you can guess why.
>>
>>93239755
>The only one people liked
Nice projecting there bud, complete bullshit too
>>
Meh. I couldn't stand any of the songs.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=ubZrAmRxy_M

This is the best song by far. Even love the hate it got for not being authentic enough from Polynesian people.I mean, you get a Disney movie showing how badass your people are and you complain? Really?
>>
It was a movie that I quite liked. Songs were nice too.
>>
>>93234850
I'm not an American and I loved it, I don't know why is it fetishised as some shining beacon of muh progressive agenda

Songs are good and it's about the american revolution, hip-hop/black 'n latino cast were good choices artistically. It caused a libshits bukkake over it but there's literally nothing in the lyrics that fetishizes it, the only line that is arguably 'muh progress' is that immigrants get the job done, but how is that even progressive when they're playing white immigrants from europe

I think that Miranda has a great talent and I enjoyed Moana thoroughly
>>
Zootopia was better.

Minus Shakira, who gives a damn about her nowadays?
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.