[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The more I watch and rewatch Daria, the more I appreciate Britney

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: daria-and-brittany.gif (93KB, 500x369px) Image search: [Google]
daria-and-brittany.gif
93KB, 500x369px
The more I watch and rewatch Daria, the more I appreciate Britney as a character. She's written very cleverly and she has a surprising amount of depth.
>>
>>93234051
>blonde party girl
>depth
Never watched the show, know that you're BSing.
>>
>>93234202
She's a nice girl first and foremost.
>>
>>93234051
Boy she really doesn't.
>>
Would Daria be a good cocksucker?
>>
File: sandi.gif (995KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
sandi.gif
995KB, 500x350px
>>93236765
Canon BJ rankings:
1. Sandi
2. Brittany
3. Jane
4. Quinn
5. Daria
6. Tiffany
7. Stacy
>>
>>93236852
Why is this info so interesting?
>>
>>93234051
I really liked Brittney. She wasn't the smartest, but watching her realize she was smarter than Kevin was great and seeing the things she was surprisingly good at - like military tactics and Shakespeare - was always great.
>>
>>93234051
>>93234202
I don't remember if Britney was like this, but I do remember that was the case for a lot of the one-dimensional caricature type characters in the show. They're played for laughs, but (sometimes very subtly) it's subverted if you pay attention.

They don't always make a big deal out of it, but by the end of the show, most of the ancillary characters have actually revealed a hidden depths, which in some cases makes their basic shtick much more credible.
>>
>>93237961
Brittany's depth was established early on. In particular, the Misery Chick showed that she is capable of conflicting emotions and a basic level of morality that makes her likeable in terms of not being 100% retarded. And The Daria Hunter established her as being something of a military genius in terms of knowing all sorts of military strategy shit that everyone else was shocked that she not only understood but was able to pull off successfully.
>>
>>93236852
In all Honesty, I doubt Sandi would be good at BJs, she's not the type to consider someone else's enjoyment. I think Jane would probably top the list, though getting her to do it would be a bit of work and investment.

I don't think Quinn would be on the list at all, pretty sure she prefers the company of females.
>>
>>93240837
sandi needs to be with an alpha to bring out her ultra submissive princess cocksucker persona
>>
>>93234051
classic mike judge. it's amazing he didnt actually work on this show because they ticked every one of his boxes
>hell is living among idiots
>but even the worst idiots have some legit wisdom from time to time
>because the people who at least think they're at the top are kind of assholes and morons and ruin it for those who actually are the smartest but aren't self-absorbed enough to sell themselves to succeed
both that preppy college daria looked at and that hip art school jane checked out got their assholes ripped out in a way TV hadnt really done before or since.
Meanwhile daria's parents were super sympathetic for working hard, while they didnt get off the hook for becoming corporate zombies.. but for the most part the office drone shit was seen as being inflicted on them, not perpetuated by them. but at the same time when their hippie friends came to visit they quickly realized having money is kind of great
>>
File: daria-and-helen.png (240KB, 638x435px) Image search: [Google]
daria-and-helen.png
240KB, 638x435px
>>93241380
Daria's mom in particular is a great example of this. Helen is fucking fantastic, so fucking smart and repeatedly displays her ability to understand and manage both Daria and Quinn. She even manages to surprise Daria multiple times with her insights.

Jake is not quite the same. Jake is more of an idiot savant.
>>
>>93241451
but he's also A) a sweetie pie and B) sees thruogh most of society's bullshit, even if he doesn't have the balls to stand up about that. I love those scenes when he's just idly reading the paper and blithely tells Helen she's wrong, until he realizes that fact
>I'm pretty sure nowadays colleges only care if you have the money
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.