[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"It was the Yellow Lightning Streak, I tell you! The

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

>"It was the Yellow Lightning Streak, I tell you! The Yellow Lightning Streak!"

>TV show used this
>Movie is using this

This is going to be part of Barry's origin for the foreseeable future, isn't it
>>
>>93230765
>le based cereal god XD
It is all his fault
>>
>>93230765

>Barry is traumatized because he WASN'T FAST ENOUGH TO SAVE HER

If only he could find a way to go faster.
>>
>OP posted this yesterday
>OP posted this today

This is going to be spammed for the foreseeable future, isn't it
>>
>I became a forensic scientist in order to PROVE that a yellow lightning streak did it all along and clear my dad's name.
>>
>Iris is going to be black in the movie
They only care about copying the TV show don't they? Now all of the normies think she is black.
>>
Do the chemicals even have anything to do with the Flash's powers anymore? These days isn't it just the lightning from the speed force or some shit?
>>
File: Flash_Origin_01.jpg (153KB, 1024x444px) Image search: [Google]
Flash_Origin_01.jpg
153KB, 1024x444px
>>93231533
>>
>>93230765
Geoff is a Manchild that believes batman is the most popular DC hero and Spiderman is the most popular marvel hero due their origins. That's it.

Johns killed Barry's mom, but Moore forced him to do that.
>>
>>93231646
They are most popular because their powers are easier to understand I think.
That is why DC is simplifying the flash by only making it Barry and ignoring all other flashes.
>>
File: 3978048-mopeedisplay.jpg (31KB, 620x225px) Image search: [Google]
3978048-mopeedisplay.jpg
31KB, 620x225px
>>93231533
Nah, dude. It wasn't the chemicals OR the lightning. It was Mopee.
>>
File: giphy.gif (977KB, 480x269px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
977KB, 480x269px
>>93231533
CW's had the chemicals
>>
>>93231828
And there's nothing wrong with that. Thing is Johns is a great salesman and sold that idea to Warner. I dislike it, some heroes being good for the sake of being good just work great. Sometimes people don't need a big tragedy, there was better ways to shill for reverse flash.
>>
>>93231852
>The movies won't use The Flash's true origin, which reveals that he is Mopee's chosen one

Philistines.
>>93232081

Yeah, I think that's what makes The Flash distinct, too. He has no tragic background, he's just a dude who got superpowers and was like "cool, I'm gonna help people."

Batman has even said that he admires Barry because he's the kind of man he would have liked to be if he wasn't Batman. I think Bruce looks at Barry as somebody who helps others without a personal tragic motivation, and he hoped that he himself would have been the same sort of person had his parents not died, but he isn't sure he would be.

Also, it plays into his kinda geeky whitebread thing. He got powers, and immediately put on a costume and modeled himself off of a comic-book character he read about as a kid who had the same powers. Kinda meta in a way, makes him a good audience surrogate for the League.
>>
>>93232081
>>93231828
It's like the Inhumans push, where they became the new X-Men with the terrigen bomb shit, only successful.
>>
>>93232081
It may have something to do with John's sister
>>
>>93234957
Star Girl and Lena Luthor maybe but Flash?
>>
>>93235010
I was just fucking around. The "joke" in my mind was that he had to put some kind of family tragedy in Barry's life like his. Don't bother trying to make sense out of my retardation.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.