[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

"It brings back the lost as though never gone, shines laughter

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 10

File: deep contemplation.jpg (18KB, 228x280px) Image search: [Google]
deep contemplation.jpg
18KB, 228x280px
"It brings back the lost as though never gone, shines laughter and tears with light long since shone; a moment to make, a lifetime to shed; valued then but lost when you're dead. What is It?"

Well, /co/?
>>
Memory.
>>
it's memory, isn't it.
>>
>>93229873

Lets see... um..

I swear Batman wrote down the answer.

Where did I put it?

Ah... um... wait is it a pencil? How about a tire? Is tire the answer Mr. Riddler, Sir?
>>
I'm anemic, so when I get up too fast it feels like all the blood drains from my head, I imagine that's what dying feels like. Normally when it happens I feel at ease, like I'd be okay with dying at that moment. But when it happens while I'm browsing 4chan, I feel a deep sense of regret at the years I've wasted here as I get ready to hit the ground.
I've been wasting my life arguing with people here instead of making precious memories.
>>
>>93229873
I knew the solution once but now I can't remember
>>
File: The_Riddler_7.png (249KB, 297x425px) Image search: [Google]
The_Riddler_7.png
249KB, 297x425px
>>93230173
Are you fucking kidding m--..eh. yeah. Sure kid, it's a 'tire'. I can't believe we lost fucking Batgirl before you, god dammit.
>>93229930
>>93229946
You got it.
>>93230193
Holy shit dude, what.

Round 2:
I get bigger when I eat, but die weaker when I drink. What am I?
>>
>>93230438
Fire?
>>
>>93230438

Wait, Yvonne Craig died? When?
>>
>>93230438
A Hedonist.
>>
File: Adam-West-Batman-1966-04.jpg (26KB, 416x334px) Image search: [Google]
Adam-West-Batman-1966-04.jpg
26KB, 416x334px
>>93229930
>>93229946
>>93230497
Many thanks, good citizens of Gotham City! While I could have used my crafty cranium to solve these sinister stumpers, it never hurts to have a helping hand! For your super-sleuthing skills, I deputize you each as Junior Detectives!

But they didn't ponder the principles behind your puzzles, did they Nygma? Nothing is ever as it seems when it comes to the Riddler! "Fire" by itself is an innocuous answer, one who's true purpose is revealed only when split in two. 'Ir' is one of many symbols on the periodic table. One of the transition metals to be exact, the shining Iridium. The final two letters 'Fe' point to its brother on the table, the all-powerful Iron, the most common element on planet Earth.

But what do Iron and Iridium have to do with one another? Perhaps if you had stopped there, your insidious intentions would have remained invisible. But you could help but leave a few crumbs behind, enough for the Junior Detectives to discover your devious designs! When splitting the word 'Memory' in two, just as with 'Fire', the first three letters 'Mem' point to your pilfering plans. Repeating the second letter gives us 'Meme', which happens to be the theme of this weeks exhibit at the Gotham Museum of Fine Arts. And the main attraction? A cast-iron statue of the infamous Cockmongler, coated in gleaming Iridium!

But a statue that heavy would take more than your lethargic limbs to carry them! No, you've got a companion in this criminal caper! Taking the last three letters 'ory' and repeating the second again -- this time in front -- gives us 'Rory'. The first name of the flame obsessed foe of the Flash, Heatwave!

Nice try, Nygma. But after I give my chum in Central City a call, we'll have you both behind bars before you can bellow, 'Foiled again!'
>>
>>93229873
MARTHA
>>
File: Flash-52-461x700.jpg (63KB, 461x700px) Image search: [Google]
Flash-52-461x700.jpg
63KB, 461x700px
>>93231006
Ho-hoo! I suppose you think you're so clever, Dark Knight, enlisting that Scarlet Simpleton to outrace my lightning fast intellect!

Well I have one more burn for you TOO! As I've already anticipated you'd call upon Flash's aid when I drafted Heatwave's help in my heist, I've devised a dastardly little diversion of my own...
>>
File: The Riddler Chase.jpg (348KB, 1500x800px) Image search: [Google]
The Riddler Chase.jpg
348KB, 1500x800px
>>93231006
>>93231628
...Perhaps you can outTHINK me, Caped Crusader...

but can you,

out-RACE me?
>>
File: blankface.png (39KB, 344x517px) Image search: [Google]
blankface.png
39KB, 344x517px
>>93230193
>anon regrets wasting his life arguing with people here
>other anons feel proud of doing such a thing
>>
>>93231006

And I'd like to thank everybody being to caught up in Shenanigans while yours truly gets the goods!
>>
File: [WAKs internally].gif (2MB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
[WAKs internally].gif
2MB, 500x375px
WAUGH WAUGH WAUGH
While that mutton-head vigilante and the green stooge race in their toys, no one will notice ME and my quacking cohorts as we sneak into the Gotham Bank and lead the crime of the century!
>>
File: The Final Riddle.jpg (212KB, 513x640px) Image search: [Google]
The Final Riddle.jpg
212KB, 513x640px
Riddle me this, /co/...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.