[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone have an answer as to why CN doesn't air Adventure

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_2041.png (343KB, 746x779px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2041.png
343KB, 746x779px
Anyone have an answer as to why CN doesn't air Adventure Time as much anymore?
I know it has been around for probably longer than most of their other shows but It was one of their most successful and well thought out series in the last decade
>>
Also general Adventure Time thread
>>
>>93227585
Trying to phase out old for new also its ratings dropped every year after season 4.
>>
>>93227622
Weird cuse that's when the stories were really developing
>>
>>93227585
>Adventure time
>well thought out
>>
>>93227622
>also its ratings dropped every year after season 4.
That's pretty much the case with every show on CN
>>
>>93227622
More like CN as a whole had a ratings collapse after Adventure Time's 4th season. Their top fucking shows are struggling to break a million views on premier night now.
>>
>>93227585
Adventure time is so old (7 years) that a lot of viewers have probably already seen most of the episodes and aren't interested in watching re runs. Plus with the fact that they're adding more and more lore to the show people are gonna be more interested in "lore bombs" as opposed to the episodic episodes. They don't want to watch filler, they want to see the story progress. That's why steven universe doesnt show as much either because fans only care about steven bombs
>>
>looks at picture
>wew
I like both Naruto and Adventure Time but I don't know what to think about it. adventure time isn't as good as it was when it started. they might have realized that. They might not air it as much because they noticed the quality drop and are giving other shows their fifteen minutes (more like 11 minutes) of fame
>>
File: tumblr_or376x5WGd1wp4n26o1_1280.png (143KB, 541x320px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_or376x5WGd1wp4n26o1_1280.png
143KB, 541x320px
>>93227585
They've been airing reruns every day since last week.
>>
>>93228704
I mean the recent 8 part series they've been running are pretty cool but people stil don't seem to be keeping interest in the show
It's a shame they have garbage like Reen Titans Go airing for hours a day
>>
File: tumblr_orel5xlNLm1w60vv7o1_1280.png (403KB, 1198x1203px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_orel5xlNLm1w60vv7o1_1280.png
403KB, 1198x1203px
>>93228776
>every day
Every Monday, actually. They're going through the S1 episodes right now.
>>
>>93228129
It's probably because they spam Teen Titans Go so much that it wears some people out.
>>
File: 92151582.png (357KB, 540x549px) Image search: [Google]
92151582.png
357KB, 540x549px
>>93228704
>adventure time isn't as good as it was when it started.
>>
File: Rainicorn Cookbook.gif (499KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
Rainicorn Cookbook.gif
499KB, 500x375px
>>93227585
Most people are just waiting for "muh lore" as >>93228197 says.
They could make a new series about humans returning to Ooo, going aound the Destiny Gang under the blessing of that mafia Godmother.
Also, involving the lore and humans returning pic related.
>>
>>93229296
Though that maybe so, a lot of their best episodes were their filler/standalone ones that were really philosophical and creative
Such as Jake the Brick and We Fixed a Truck
>>
>>93229358
Yeah, Candy Streets was awesome and didn't add to the lore.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.