[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where might one get started reading the inhumans? It's kind

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: 7APkd3vF.jpg (24KB, 333x333px) Image search: [Google]
7APkd3vF.jpg
24KB, 333x333px
Where might one get started reading the inhumans? It's kind of a long history but they don't really seem to have a great jumping off point.
>>
>>93225727
>Where might one get started reading the inhumans?
Don't.
>>
>>93225727
If you want to go back to the start, then read their appearances in Lee/Kirby FF, which you should do regardless because Lee/Kirby FF is among the best run of any Marvel Comics and a must-read for anyone that considers themselves a fan of capecomics.

If you want a more modern Inhumans book then the 12-issue Jenkins/Lee Inhumans series from the late 90s is a good option.
>>
>>93225794
Is it that bad? I'm intrigued by the prospect of a man named Blackagar Boltagon.
>>93225799
Thanks, I'll look into those.
>>
>>93225843
>Is it that bad?
A lot of people despise the inhumans and relentlessly shitpost about them because Marvel recently tried a poorly done push for them at the expense of the X-men, and there's no fanbase more rabid and prone to persecution complex riddled shitposting than X-fags.

Try their books out for yourself. Maybe you'll like them, maybe you won't, but it's better to make up your own mind than just blindly hating on something for no other reason than some anonymous person on the internet told you you should.
>>
>>93225894
>A lot of people despise the inhumans and relentlessly shitpost about them because Marvel recently tried a poorly done push for them at the expense of the X-men
Is that a bad reason to despise them?
>>
>>93227075
Not exactly, just makes the person that despise them look like an idiot.
>>
>>93227281
And does it says about the one who likes shithumans?
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.