[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confirmation that Adam West did finish recording for second "Batman

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 4

http://screenrant.com/adam-west-return-caped-crusaders-sequel-voice-work/
>With the recent loss of West, it was uncertain as to whether the actor had finished recording his voice-work for the new film or if the project would ever be completed. The good news is 13th Dimension contacted Warner Bros. and it has been confirmed that West’s recordings had indeed been completely finished. No further information around the proposed release date has been announced, although it is thought that there could be an announcement during San Diego Comic-Con next month.
>>
>>93224491
>No further information around the proposed release date has been announced, although it is thought that there could be an announcement during San Diego Comic-Con next month.
I'd be willing to bet it will come out sometime between Halloween and Christmas this year.
>>
Adam West sounds like he was dying on Return of the Cape Crusaders. I wonder how he'll sound on the upcoming movie
>>
>>93224677
Even closer?
>>
>>93224677
He sounded like the old man Adam we've come to know since the early 2000s and it kinda took me out of the movie at some points. I think WB shoulda altered their voices somehow and made them sound young again.
>>
>>93224849
I think they should recast. Sorry but this is a tough business
>>
>>93224892
>I think they should recast.
It wouldn't have made any sense to recast the people that are still alive. Adam and Julie had noticeably "old" voices, but Burt Ward sounded only a few years older.
>>
>>93224954
Actually, it make sense to recast old VAs when they can't make young voices anymore. It happen even on Japan, where they worship VAs, sometimes to a psychotic level. Two examples I can think right now are Hiroya Ishimayu (Mazinger Z's Koji Kabuto) being replaced by Kenji Akabane and the infamous voice of King Kai on Dragon Ball Super being fired for not being able to emote anymore in spite he was the iconic narrator.
>>
Posthumous releases creep me out
>>
>>93225151
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCx5nWK6lMM
>>
I'm happy he was able to complete his lines, but it's a damn shame that we probably won't get that crossover between Adam West Batman and LC Wonder Woman.
>>
>>93225151
It's better for the family I think so they still get paid. But obviously you should pull it if they don't want it.
>>
>>93225304
DC just released a whole miniseries about Batman 66 meeting Wonder Woman 77. It was ok.
>>
>>93225151
How about a modern commercial with CGI dead people?
https://youtu.be/gx9eDoS76LM
>>
>>93225927
>she just straight up steals the bus driver's hat
I hope that she gets raped and murdered by that random guy she decided to get a ride from.
>>
>>93224677
>Adam West sounds like he was dying on Return of the Cape Crusaders. I wonder how he'll sound on the upcoming movie
What's odd is that he sounds fine in family guy.
>>
>>93224491
That's good to hear, I was gonna be real bummed if I didn't get to hear Shatner Two Face
>>
File: ISHYGDDT.jpg (47KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ISHYGDDT.jpg
47KB, 300x300px
>>93224892
>doing a movie of Adam West Batman
>"I think we should cast someone else instead of Adam West."
>>
>>93225150
The entire point of the movie was Adam West reprising the role though.

Without that, you don't make a Batman '66 film, you just make a Batman film.
>>
I wish they went with West for that Dark Knight Returns movie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZ211GBe6e0
>>
File: RasAlGhul.jpg (242KB, 1600x780px) Image search: [Google]
RasAlGhul.jpg
242KB, 1600x780px
>>93225515
I was disappointed we got a traditional Ra's al Ghul instead of the proposed one for the original '66 comic series.
>>
>>93225927
This fills me with joy. Every day we get closer to being able to make waifus real.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.