[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Christine/Christian Weston Chandler (creator of the Sonichu comic)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 69
Thread images: 10

File: ChristineWChandler.jpg (121KB, 780x886px) Image search: [Google]
ChristineWChandler.jpg
121KB, 780x886px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n062B5gurp0
>Chris was spotted on the University of Virginia grounds a few days ago to honor those who lost their lives one year ago at the Orlando Nightclub shooting. Luckily for us, CWCville's local NBC affiliate got a few words with the internet's favorite (wo)man-child.
>>
I don't really have anything to comment on this, but I like the memes, so cool I guess.
>>
File: Padparadscha_Sapphire.png (114KB, 2190x4000px) Image search: [Google]
Padparadscha_Sapphire.png
114KB, 2190x4000px
>>93222714
>>
>>93222714
Is Chris still pushing the narrative that straight people are part of the LGBTQ+ community
>>
>>93222714
>"Please don't hate"
Coming from the guy who hates everyone on the internet, also the man in the pickle suit, clyde cash, jimmy hill, surfshack tito, billy mayes...
>>
>>>/kiwifarms/
When he's got more sonichu start a thread
>>
>>93222792
I don't think so.
>>93222816
I think they'll do it on their own.
>>
he sounds like an alien
>>
>>93222714
The look in his eyes like some kind of starved rabid animal. Jesus christ.
>>
>>93222816
He does though, he finally started production again, all that bullshit he's sitting next to in the video clip is new content from the pages he's been working on, you can see them on the CWCiki
>>
>>93222938
then make a thread about his content
>>
That creepy grin at 0:18 tho
>>
>>93222748
Sweet innocent cinnamon roll
>>
>>93222714
It's been quite long since he spoke on the news.
>>
Can someone storytime?
>>
>>93222748
what does best qt3.14 have to do with Chris tho?
>>
>>93222996
storytime what?
>>
>>93222792
Considering when I was in highschool we didn't just have an LGBT club we had a Gay/Straight alliance, and I'm no longer seeing those anywhere, AND a lot of LGBT organizations are starting to excommunicate their gay members if they're white men for being too privileged despite being homosexual, this feels more like Chris being stuck in the past.
>>
>>93222996
the CWCiki is down right now, if this thread's still up in a while I'll post the latest installments.
>>
>>93223050
>Excommunicating white gay men
This does not happen.
>>
Yep, I'm On TV Vol. 2 when?
>>
>>93222714
I'm surprised given chris mental state he hasn't done anything that would put him on the nightly news.
>>
>>93223157
I'm more surprised that his adventure at GameStop and the encounter at the GAMePLACe wasn't on the news.
>>
>>93223050
My college has a Gay/Straight Alliance. It was sorta new to me but glad it existed.
>>
>>93223186
You have to pretty much shoot someone these days to make the nightly news.
>>
>Memorial Service for Pulse Nightclub Victims
Is that a ritual where they practice pretending to not know Islam causes terrorism?
>>
>>93223317
>It was sorta new to me but glad it existed.
CAKEBOY!
>>
File: 1497008556855.png (226KB, 500x499px) Image search: [Google]
1497008556855.png
226KB, 500x499px
>>93222748
such a qt
>>
>>93223121
Most places it doesn't, but if you get to Berkley/Evergreen levels of """""Progressivism""""" you are eventually going to get people considering being gay as not enough. I would think if anything lesbians would be considered "not privileged enough" because they tend to be hated less and attacked less than gays, but maybe there are some details I'm missing other than "muh patriarchy". The only solace I can take is that if gay men are considered """privileged""", then they're probably experiencing no particular disdain or discrimination, but that could be untrue and those people are just being racist and misandric by ignoring their problems.

>>93223403
Islam on its own doesn't cause terrorism, but radical Islam is a charge that terrorism surges on. Despair, lack of direction causes idiots to go full Elliot Roger and take up arms to kill random people. You can shit on Muslim countries for being unegalitarian, authoritarian, and unfun, but the vast majority are sick of the terrorists' shit as much as you and I (at least when done against them), but even if they hate the West they still don't like it when the terrorists fuck with them.
>>
>>93222714
How can this be real
>>
>>93223551
I've seen lesbians and straight women shaming gay men for "misogynistic" comments
>>
>>93222714
I'm actually offended that they'd spend so much time focusing on the worst person in the crowd. I know it could be that they just didn't know that CWC is the opposite of an LGBT icon and saw a strong voice in the crowd, but I'm sure they could get more than just one person's incoherent thoughts.
>>
>>93222943
This IS the thread you retard.
>>
It just occurred to me that the S in SLGBTQ stands for straight and not Sonichu.

>>93223683
Yes, gay men are capable of disliking women. Shocking.
>>
>>93223787
I'm surprised gaylords don't hate women considering they aren't interested in their only redeeming feature.
>>
>>93223826
Many do, and it's likely the source of animosity between gay men and the rest of the modern liberal crowd
>>
>>93222714
>this is the same station that covered his Sonic contest win
pottery
>>
>>93223826
Or maybe women have more than just looks going their way and they like being appreciated by men for more than just that.

>>93223883
There's animosity?
>>
>>93222748
My wife!!!
>>
>>93224015
>Or maybe women have more than just looks going their way and they like being appreciated by men for more than just that.
LOL
>>
>>93224001
Holy shit it is. They captured the first time Chris appeared on TV. Now, they've probably got the last. Did this station cover the fire at the house, too?
>>
>>93223787
The problem is that many of these "feminists" take many mundane statements that involve women and spin it as misogyny. I know of irrefutable and inoffensive statements be labelled as racist, so I am not surprised when this shit happens, though I imagine that it does happen and I might be underestimating things due to lack of a large sample of examples. Disrespect for women isn't something that gay men are incapable of, and it might not even be a rare thing relatively speaking, but I have a feeling that this call-out is being done by some of them not to show that gay people aren't perfect, or to get SJW brownie points for (over)analyzing things, but because of the disdain for males in general that is surprisingly not uncommon among self-identified feminists.
There is also the possibility that gays and lesbians see things differently due to their sexual orientation, so their sexism might not be intentionally nasty, disrespectful, or malicious. Never attribute malice to what can be adequately explained by misunderstanding or inexperience.
>>
>>93222748

Because Slowpoke got stale?
>>
File: Billy-Mays1.jpg (158KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
Billy-Mays1.jpg
158KB, 650x400px
>Surely you haven't forgotten about me! I won that damn election and Chris knows it.
>>
Obligatory
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_DVS_303kQ
>>
>>93222807

"Don't hate anything unless it gets in the way of my Love/Fuck Quest or makes me do anything I don't want to do, which is anything that involves me getting off my fat ass and doing something worthwhile with my life."
>>
>>93223551

On that note, there are a surprising amount of LGBT+ people out there who insist that aces and bis in hetero relationships "don't count" because they're able to "hide."
>>
>>93224146
>Implying Chris can do anything worthwhile with his life
>>
>>93224085
I get what you're saying, and I'm sure it's out there somewhere, but there are a lot of people out there that are kind of dumb, to the point that some points of view are barely worth mentioning as if they are relevant.

>Never attribute malice to what can be adequately explained by misunderstanding or inexperience
It's often labeled as "ignorance" but the contempt comes from when they see people who don't want to understand. To them, it's like they're asking you to take your shoes off in their house and there are those who respond with "why should I? I let people walk with shoes on in my house all the time."
>>
File: dilkington.gif (1MB, 392x294px) Image search: [Google]
dilkington.gif
1MB, 392x294px
>>93224015
>Or maybe women have more than just looks going their way and they like being appreciated by men for more than just that.
>>
>>93224220

Chris COULD maybe ten years ago before the internet broke him over and over. Back then he was just childish and naive. Now he's too far gone. He's still childish and naive, but at the same time he has the world-weariness of a war vet thanks to nearly a decade of ceaseless trolling.
>>
>>93223730
He's just sitting there alone with his weird-asss drawings too. There are obviously more socially apt people there at the moment.
>>
>>93222714
He's actually looking pretty good, it's nice to see him in a story where he's not doing something terrible. Looks like he's clean shaven and he's outside doing something. Good for him
>>
File: ChrisOfTheNow.png (127KB, 300x297px) Image search: [Google]
ChrisOfTheNow.png
127KB, 300x297px
>>93224497
OPs pic is old. This is what he looks like now.
>>
>>93223730
>lbgtwtfbbq congregation
>finding someone in the crowd who isn't the worst person
Good luck with that
>>
>>93224620
>Chris is the most normal person at a LGBBQ meet up
It actually makes perfect sense
>>
>>93224613
Wow, Chris could actually pass for an old female librarian, so I guess he succeeded ?
>>
>>93224613
I was talking about how he looked in the video
>>
>>93224620
>>93224644
>publicly displaying sonic fanart is normal
>>
>>93224733
He cleaned up some for going out in public. When he livestreams, he looks like this >>93224613
>>
Chris Chan is trans or something now? Hen did thus happen? Why hasnt he been put down yet?
>>
>>93225584

>when did this happen

Like five years ago dude. He started dressing in women's clothing just before his father died. Apparently one of the last conversations they had, Bob called Chris a faggot. He only just started getting really serious about it within the past couple of years though, where he started rubbing topical estrogen cream on his stomach and allowed a lesion on his taint (caused by an infected piercing) to open up, believing it to be his new vagina growing in.
>>
File: tmp_3291-1374796030634620033756.png (117KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_3291-1374796030634620033756.png
117KB, 444x440px
>>93225656
I threw up in my mouth a little
>>
>>93223403
There's a current in American politics to write off all violent political acts from sides the liberals/MSM like as the acts of "deranged individuals" and make shallow calls for unity until things blow over. They did it with Pulse and even pushed the fake story about him being a repressed homosexual with fake Grindr profiles to cover up that it was islamic terror.

You're seeing the same thing with the shooting of the congress member where they're trying to downplay the political environment created by the left and MSM (Donald Trump is illegitimate and must be overthrown because he's a Russian agent, anyone on the right is a Nazi and it's okay to punch Nazis, RESIST, etc.) that allowed that kind of an act to happen.
>>
>>93226147
>pushed the fake story
It was a rumor and was never ran as fact.

I googled the name and the first result was CNN letting us know he was liberal democrat through a headline.
>>
>>93223551
As someone who hung around in far left online social circles until a few years (around the time the whole Zoe Quinn stuff happened) I can tell you that lots of LGBT people in the circles I hung out in absolutely despised white gay males, thought they were as bad as straight white males. Most of them were also trannies.
>>
File: 949.jpg (48KB, 680x454px) Image search: [Google]
949.jpg
48KB, 680x454px
>>93226287
Hopefully those far-left LGBT circles are marginalized by sensible LGBT people for their madness, or at least they will become marginalized. I know that Stupid Leftism is waning in influence, but they are still a significant force. Not to mention that their mutual rivalry with the Far-Right will result in a divided nation where one side fuels the other with hatred and stupidity.
>>
>>93225584
>Hen did thus
phoneposters should have to solve 3 captchas per post
>>
File: 1451960107418.jpg (88KB, 750x563px) Image search: [Google]
1451960107418.jpg
88KB, 750x563px
>>93222714
This is the only real Chris Chan in my book.
Thread posts: 69
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.