[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did the Regular Show shorts for the final season have the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 12

File: jgs.png (253KB, 451x433px) Image search: [Google]
jgs.png
253KB, 451x433px
Why did the Regular Show shorts for the final season have the budget of a nuPPG episode? fucking christ man
>>
File: fuck.png (394KB, 521x509px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.png
394KB, 521x509px
>>93221199
Just clicked the image and found another fuck up, his shoe clips the stairwell. Post one image pointing out an error and find another in it. That's just as bad as NuPPG.

I have to hand it to them though, they never fucked up what voice was coming from what character, had stock images, or had the background literally unfinished, but the animation itself was jankier than any given episode I've seen of anything on CN at times, these things were 2 minutes long and they couldn't even pay for it.

What's worse, in this short maybe one character per scene for most of it was animated while the rest were static images without animated pupils whenever what they were looking at moved, which isn't the issue, the issue is that it barley had animation to fuck up and they did it every scene.

>inb4 animation has errors
in this case it's amazingly blunt and horrible, worse than the seasonal rot offered

how does this happen? this image right here, this is directly an error the new PPG is known for
>>
File: car scene.png (325KB, 503x531px) Image search: [Google]
car scene.png
325KB, 503x531px
>>
File: mt.png (103KB, 277x273px) Image search: [Google]
mt.png
103KB, 277x273px
>>
File: j.png (78KB, 267x239px) Image search: [Google]
j.png
78KB, 267x239px
>>
>>93221199
>thats rape
>for realz?
>for realzyes!
>>
File: RS.jpg (736KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RS.jpg
736KB, 1920x1080px
actually this does seem like a stock image because it doesn't have the same style of the series

>>93221483
I'm not sure if I should feel bad not getting this reference or if it's just obscure.
>>
>>93221199
I'm guessing either the show lost its budget after the previous seasons or it's the same animation studio that works for nuPPG.
>>
File: RS2.jpg (960KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
RS2.jpg
960KB, 1920x1080px
>>93221531
Season 8 had a kinda decent budget because this wasn't as often or as noticeable. The only time I saw, while watching, an error during S8 was in the finale when Rigby's finger wasn't colored in when hitting the ships' eject button.

It's just even worse when these 2 minute shorts have such a horrible budget that even when reusing a whole scene's animation twice and having only minimal animation as it is, everything is animated poorly sometimes and there's a fair share of clipping

I mean, this can't be a background made by the studio, the waterpaint in the background is but it clashes with the galaxy image pasted on it
>>
File: at the top.jpg (199KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
at the top.jpg
199KB, 1920x1080px
nevermind the background is fucked up in this scene just a bit, which reminds me in the finale i did see another big issue, a lot of the background was placed wrong
>>
File: placeholder.jpg (259KB, 1678x896px) Image search: [Google]
placeholder.jpg
259KB, 1678x896px
oh, and throughout this scene where (SPACE) and an image boarder line is scene written and placed
>>
File: end.jpg (857KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
end.jpg
857KB, 1920x1080px
>>93221612
for anyone wondering

it was cut off on both sides so it wasn't even a wide enough image
>>
yo i know this don't contribute to the discussion but would any of yall fuck 90% of the regular show cast in a heartbeat or is it just me?
>>
>>93221735
the human females and eileen if she kept her mouth shut
>>
File: M.jpg (60KB, 559x557px) Image search: [Google]
M.jpg
60KB, 559x557px
>>
I miss when /co/ liked regular show
>>
>>93222842
i still /like/ it, i just don't ever feel like watching it anymore.
>>
>>93223127
That's depressing
>>
It stopped being good after season four.
>>
>>93222842
>>93223127

Quite honestly, Regular Show might be my favorite cartoon ever. It was the most amazingly consistent TV cartoon I've seen. They never fucked up the characters at all, the relationships between characters always seemed on par between episodes. The plot made sense and nothing was really forgotten unlike Gravity Falls and Samurai Jack. It was relaxing while also action packed and had a lot of funny moments. Felt kind of like a cartoon from the 80's, shitty animation and cheesy punchlines and all. It's like they took what they could from a shitty 80's cartoon premise and made the best of it, and it ended up pretty fucking great. It was a sweet show. I'd put it right below ATLA and Spongebob for me on the cartoon scale. I had a lot of fun with it and oddly filled a big hole in my cynical heart when I needed it most. I'm gonna miss it.
>>
>>93223865
Its animation was amazing in the first 3 seasons.
>>
>>93223963
I'd argue it was great through 6. 7 and 8 it became noticeable that there was a drop in budget.
>>
File: IMG_6257.jpg (119KB, 666x374px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6257.jpg
119KB, 666x374px
>>93221199
Remember that one episode with the really fucked up color?
What's the story behind that?
>>
>>93226027
CN accidentally aired an unfinished version
They fixed it in reruns and I think the iTunes version was always fine
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.