[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys, i need to write a review for wonder woman. for some movies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: Gal-Gadot-Feet-2178811[2].jpg (507KB, 1598x966px) Image search: [Google]
Gal-Gadot-Feet-2178811[2].jpg
507KB, 1598x966px
Guys, i need to write a review for wonder woman. for some movies group discussion. Can you guys help me?

I wanna focus on the dance scene. And how much that good moment between all the chaos meant to her. Also i would like to point that she lingers on the moment for 100 years, and that the only memento that she has of it, was a picture that was stolen.
>>
What on earth makes you think 4chan is the place to go for this?
>>
>>93218600
Because you guys are my friends

And friends got each other backs
>>
>>93218547
first of all, go fuck yourself and do the things you've set out to do by yourself. no one should have any involvement other than you for a Review.
second, >>93218600
makes a really good point. If you really need to get someone else's opinion, why the hell are you on 4chan? There's like a dozen other sites you could probably visit.

honestly, if you need help with writing a "review" then maybe you shouldn't have taken it upon yourself to do so.
>>
>>93218639
Come on man. I'm drunk as fuck and ipromised do to it

Just give some thoughts on th emovie

i wanna the review to feel like one of bon iver songs
>>
>>93218651
Go lurk /tv/ or watch some YouTube reviews. It isn't that hard.
>>
>>93218547
It sounds to me like you have a good take on it already?
>>
>>93218625
>Because you guys are my friends

4chan prides itself on being an internet hate machine. You may enjoy the bantz here, but these are not people you'd want to be friends with.
>>
File: 1480356839184.gif (2MB, 390x277px) Image search: [Google]
1480356839184.gif
2MB, 390x277px
>>93218625
>Because you guys are my friends
>>
>>93218547
>filename
dohohoho.
>>
>>93218862
We are all tsunderes, baka

We just pretend to hate each other. The truth is, life would be terrible without this shithole
>>
Why is it so easy to discuss Bvs - a movie that you guys hate - and not the one that it is the best movie that DC made since the nolan era and probably the best Super hero movie of the year?
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.