[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Imagine a Metroid cartoon made by Genndy Tartakovsky. It

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 3

File: samus.png (708KB, 545x605px) Image search: [Google]
samus.png
708KB, 545x605px
Imagine a Metroid cartoon made by Genndy Tartakovsky. It would be perfect.
>>
What we'd expect:
>Bounty hunter goes on a dark, epic quest through space. Many epic fights, a dark atmosphere, the fight between feelings of death and suffering vs the feeling of hope and acceptance. An epic villain who is terrifying. It would all end in one epic fight.

What we would get:
>Samus finds a cute space traveler and they have a romantic adventure with some minor fights against alliens and whatnot. Sometimes there would even be time for plot development. Last fight is basically her romantic partner being captured somehow by the villain, but after an "I love you", she would one-hit the villain and that's it. Also, the final scene would be taken from some random anime.

Created by Genndy Tartakovsky
Also, sorry for destroying your thread,
but it was doomed from the beggining.
>>
Is this really /co/ material? You've just taken something that's not relevent and asked if it'd make a good cartoon. I guess this shit makes more sense than Digimon being allowed to exist or the constant Goku vs Superman threads.

Anyway, it'd probably make a better 12-episode anime than a cartoon, but if it had to be a cartoon I'd choose Gendy too.

>First episode is basically the first twenty minutes of Prime, not really explaining anything about Samus and just showing what she does best
>Kills the Parasite Queen or whatever random ass huge enemy, walking past and shooting pirates who maybe scream in alien languages.
>Space facility starts to explode
>There's no dialogue other than Samus interacting with multiple computers
>After the facility explodes, Ridley is seen escaping from it.

I'm not sure if you could do that in 25 minutes though, so might have to stretch it to a 45 minute two-part episode.
>>
>>93216755
Rest of the season has her crash on an alien homeworld after narrowly avoiding the explosion. Learning about the weird alien lore that the planet has. Maybe take on a huge monster at the end of every few episodes. Final episode is extended and has Samus taking down Ridley.
>>
>>93216596
didnt genndy save and then fuck up again western animation in one animated series?

god season 5 was fucking awful
>>
File: Screenshot_36.jpg (254KB, 1919x1079px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_36.jpg
254KB, 1919x1079px
I'd get the Madhouse or Bones team to do the series.

t. Rewatching HxH atm.
Updates never ever.
>>
>>93216596
>Imagine a utopian society where all hunger, diseases, and discontent is non-existent

I do it all the time, OP. All the time.
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.