[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: 1476049592203.png (510KB, 544x450px) Image search: [Google]
1476049592203.png
510KB, 544x450px
>"A double McSpanky with fries and a Flurp. That'll be $6.53. And $3.47 will be your change."
>"Dude, you're supposed to push the buttons with pictures of food on them."
>"Don't need to Skeet, I memorized the prices and did the tax and change in my head."

Skeet was right. Register entry is used both for inventory tracking as well as final tally for profits.
>>
Looks like its that time again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kbBgx0BEuuI
>>
>/co/mblr "memes"
>>
>>93216403
It depends what type of cash register it is and whether or not Jimmy is just doing the stuff out of order because I did that when I worked at my family friends local coffee shop where I memorized like half the prices in my junior year
>>
>>93216403
As a crew trainer and manager, he should've explained that. That's on Skeet.
>>
>>93216698
This.
>>
>>93216403
More importantly, which one of them would have won in a fight? Assume Jimmy left his cheese ray in the laundry,
>>
File: 1486834934520.jpg (86KB, 392x734px) Image search: [Google]
1486834934520.jpg
86KB, 392x734px
>>93216698
>>93216723
>jimmyfags
>>
>>93216403
Look, it was a fun meme for the first couple of days, let's not ruin this, just let it die with grace and don't try to resurrect it.
>>
My professor actually used this exact scene in business ethics 101.
>>
>seemingly only employee for the longest time
>manager, fry cook, cleans, & takes orders
>b4 these kids come along, he's able to completely run a popular chain location all by himself
no wonder this guy got employee of the month
>>
>>93216734
Skeet, obviously.
Jimmy is a skinnyfat child with massive hair that can easily be used against him in a fight.
>>
>>93216403
Inventory and profits don't exist because SCIENCE!
>>
This thread only works during summer, because there are new people browsing who don't see that you post this literally two times a day every day.
>>
>>93216809
do you have any proof that this happened? I know you probably don't but it can't hurt to ask.
>>
>>93216698
Jimmy should do as he's instructed and not act on his own initiative in an unfamiliar setting where he can't expect to understand the what's and why's of everything around him.

He can do the math in his head if he wants and still push the buttons.
>>
Why did Jimmy said he picked up Sodium Chloride? he clearly picked up salt
>>
File: giphy.gif (2MB, 250x214px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
2MB, 250x214px
>>93216698
Well that's what skeet is doing. On the Job training. Did he put it in the most eloquent way? Certainly not. But a layman like Skeet shouldn't be expected to! He does his job right, and that's what counts.
>>
>>93217272
D-did he died?
>>
>>93217463
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LNx5U90pOSA
>>
>>93216427
https://youtu.be/u0aBaSW72A0
>>
>>93216403
You sure do make a big deal about this episode.
>>
>>93216457
>everything I dislike is Tumblr
>>
>>93216403

Skeet was GED, but you're supposed to follow company procedure. Not be a hot-shot, like Jimmy THINKS he is.

I know he prides himself off adding numbers and shit in his head like we're supposed to respect him because he's quacking Rain Man or whatever, but there exists order. There's a system.

McSpanky's is a SYSTEM. Skeet comes home, cries at night, and then gets back to work at a SYSTEM.

Jimmy Neutron exists on the fringe of the universe, and that's why he'll be 35 in the middle of a dead-end.

Skeet will be there too, but not as quickly, because Skeet knew how to play ball.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.