[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Hawkgirl lie to Grundy about the existence of God?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: grundy.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
grundy.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
Why did Hawkgirl lie to Grundy about the existence of God?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atb2d2VsHnM
>>
>>93213599
There are higher realms of existence n the DC universe though.
>>
>>93213599
Sometimes...people need to hear reassurance, even if it is a lie. And to deny that to a dying person is a level of cruelty I hope to never stoop to.
>>
>>93213753
OP is a dumb casual, no saving him
>>
>>93213753

So why doesn't Hawkgirl believe in him?
>>
>>93213800
Because a good god wouldn't let such a shit-tier character as her exist.
>>
>>93213800
Because for the longest time her culture had the misfortune of having Cthulhu as their patron of choice, and he was pretty fucking hardcore, so naturally they're all a bit wary of finding a new faith.
Sort of like going through a bad breakup and deciding to swear off woman for a while, just on a cultural level.
>>
>>93213599
It's called empathy, OP.
Something no one feels for you.
>>
>>93213599
Why would you make the last moments of someone's life worse just to make a point?
>>
>>93214310
>what are atheists
just kidding anon, atheists are not necesserily dicks
>>
>>93213800
She believes they exist, she just doesn't think of them as all-powerful or worthy of worship.

she's right to think that, as her mace fucks gods up. If gods can get fucked up with tech, they're really nothing more than strong aliens.
>>
>>93216577
Isn't capital "G" God in a whole nother level? Actually how do the gods acknoledge that they are below "God" in comics? I remember when she went to Hades with Wonder Woman, the greek demons wouldn't touch hawkgirl becuase she looked like an angel
>>
Isn't there an episode where they fight Hades? How the FUCK did hawkgirl not believe in God?
>>
tip
>>
>>93213599
Because, in the end, all he wanted
...was a decent pair of pants...
>>
>>93216803
In the time-travel episode Batman and Green Lantern go back to the dawn of time and there's a hand opening on the universe.
>>
>>93213599
> all_new_wolverine_petting_hulk.jpg
>>
>>93215579
Yes, they are.
Non-religious people are what you're thinking of.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.