[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Bendis is taken off everything and put on Captain Marvel.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_6413.jpg (176KB, 800x420px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6413.jpg
176KB, 800x420px
>Bendis is taken off everything and put on Captain Marvel. He is shuffled into a corner office and not allowed to touch anything until she's halfway decent. All his other titles are up for grabs
>Slott is removed from Amazing and tasked with making Miles good
>Waid goes to Amazing
>Iron Man is restored and Riri is put up for Jason Todd poll(which will be rigged so she dies)
>Cap is restored and Sam goes back to being Falcon with a new kick ass suit. The spic Falcon can fuck off.
>Wolverine is restored and Laura fucks off
>Thor is restored and Jane gets a nice send off
>Spectrum gets a push to be the Marvel Wonder Woman
>Make an Avengers title with a roster that doesn't suck
>Coates is removed from Black Panther and blacklisted
>The young O5 X-Men fuck off back to their timeline
>Everything on the X-Men side of the universe is rebooted back to the status quo
>The Guardians of the Galaxy are no longer Redditors

Did I fix Marvel? Did I miss anything?
>>
No. You're a moron.
>>
>Edmonson goes back to writing Punisher

>>93213320

>t.tumblr
>>
File: 1449337047287.png (132KB, 299x378px) Image search: [Google]
1449337047287.png
132KB, 299x378px
>>93213144
Bendis's Carol is shit, is that like putting him in an infinite loop?
Better to just fire him and put somebody like Thompson or Gage on Captain Marvel. And have her fuck Spider-Woman already.
>>
>>93213849
>Thompson and Gage
>Good

Just stop this meme.
>>
I can dig it.
>>
>>93213144
What's wrong with Laura? Logan could come back, and they could be co-Wolverines. Wolverine Incorporated! :)
>>
fuck bendis
>>
>>93213144
>Wolverine is restored and Laura fucks off

>hating a legacy that makes sense
>>
>>93213144
banish Bendis to Jessica Jones, not Carol
>>
>Hickman comes back to write an Iron Man book with Epting, Coipel or Camuncoli on pencils
>Riri is killed off and never spoken off again
>Stark's villains get revamped

That's all I want.
>>
>>93213144

>triggered
>>
File: IMG_0463.jpg (46KB, 276x296px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0463.jpg
46KB, 276x296px
>>93213144
I don't understand how you can think Riri deserves to die, and yet still believe Miles is worth keeping around. They are literally the same character introduced the same way into continuity. They both have to go.
>>
>>93219764
Miles has potential but it can't be realized while Bendis is still around. Only Slott can fix it.

Riri is a boring Mary Sue that needs to go.
>>
>bring Jim Shooter back
Did I fix Marvel? Did I miss anything?
>>
>>93213144
>O5 X-Men go back to their own timeline

It better turn out to be some Ultimate Universe shit though

And what is your not-shit Avengers roster?
>>
>>93222400
>Cap
>Thor
>Iron Man
>Hawkeye
>Wasp
>Spectrum

A return to the classics.
>>
>>93213144
>still memeing the Marvel Rebirth
>with the same image every time
You have issues OP. Good that you inluded some writer shuffling this time I guess.
>>
>>93219697
marvel essentially poisoned the well on legacy characters that it pretty much turned people off to them regardless of if they're good or not
>>
>>93213144
My turn:
Fire all the sjws. Tell guards to shoot them if they are close to the building.
Moore, Gaiman, Morrison. THis is your home. Feel free to come and write wonderful stories with our characters. Do whatever you want with them. Oh, and could you solve the OMD mess, please?
Real continuity. Characters will grow old and die. And they won't appear in more than 2 series.
No more decompressed narrative.
No more Ultimate universe.
90s characters: kill them off. Fuck Cable, Deadpool and all that shit.
Punisher out of 616 universe.
Give Moon Knight a decent writer, for Jack's sake.
Fuck crossovers and events.
Less splash pages. We are telling a story, you know.
No far right or far left messages in comics.
Aunt may dies forever.
Iron man: he fell into a puddle and got rust. Killed off or a B-list again.
Characters can smoke or take drugs if necessary or cool.
>>
>>93213144
Insert Kamala into the MCU
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.