[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys i emailed John Dilworth to ask him some questions and he

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

File: courage_3.png (167KB, 500x324px) Image search: [Google]
courage_3.png
167KB, 500x324px
Guys i emailed John Dilworth to ask him some questions and he dropped big news on me.

Courage is getting a fucking limited edition soundtrack.

Megaton news.
>>
>>93212834
I'm going to need a screen cap of that email before any believing that.
>>
>>93213477
This, dont play with our emotions OP
>>
File: email.png (16KB, 846x134px) Image search: [Google]
email.png
16KB, 846x134px
>>93213477
>>
>>93212834
>>93213840
Neat. Not gonna hold my breath though. Will get excited when officially announced.
>>
>>93212834
king RAAAAMSES
>>
File: latest.png (2MB, 1200x900px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
2MB, 1200x900px
>>93213840
Welcome to the club.

Have some answers from 2010.
Here are the answers to your questions.

I must beg you to pardon me for the extreme delay in responding to your questions. I hope this meager reply will still offer you some use.

Thank you for your consideration and patronage.

Good news! WB is releasing CCD on dvd this August.

Sincerely,

Dilly

1. Where\'d the idea for the show come from?
My love of Sci-fi and horror combined with the WB + MGM cartoon anarchy.

2. Where did you get the idea for the characters? I mean personal experience, sterotypes, stuff like that.
Personal experience ( Muriel is modeled after a real Muriel from Scotland ), current affairs, media, psychology, mythology...
3. Also, what\'s your favorite character? Other than the three main ones.
Dr. Zalost!

4. My favorite character was Kitty. What do you think of Kitty?
Kitty is my most subversive character. Cat love cat.

5. Who is the greatest special guest voice on the show, in your own opinion?
Arnold Stang!

Questions: Who was the voice of Kitty?
I would have to search for this name. It's been years and I have the memory of a sneaker.

I adore Stang. He passed away earlier this year. To me he was among the very few voices that inspire. Katz was voiced by Paul Schoeffler, a big Broadway performer. He voiced many of my meanies.

What was the inspiration for Katz? He's creepy.
Yes, I designed the villain much like a sinister cat, remote and unemotional. I found the best voice to model from James Mason.

You also just recently lost Allen Swift. Who was he on the show?

He voiced The Hunchback.

Question: Who was that guy in the TV screen with you in the episode with Dr. Zalost?

That is William Hohauser. He is a fantastic creative.

Was Jim Cummings a good person to work with?

Wonderful.
>>
>>93215955
Do you have any current projects?

Yes. My new short Rinky Dink is completed and screening at festivals around the world and is on it's way to Annecy in June. I am producing a short pilot using photo-mation, lie action, stop motion and animated backgrounds. I am in early development on a PBS show which I will host. And two other long shot projects.

Thank you, [anon]

Sincerely,

Dilly
>>
>>93215346
The man in gauze, the man in gauze.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.