[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All 3 of these "graveyard stations" show programming

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 366.jpg (45KB, 896x212px) Image search: [Google]
366.jpg
45KB, 896x212px
All 3 of these "graveyard stations" show programming superior to their main network. This is especially true with Disney XD.

Why is this? Why won't the main networks show the best stuff?
>>
What does Nicktoons show?
>>
>>93212288
nicktoons was far superior 10 years ago. it didn't even have commercials, just animated shorts or testing ground for pilots. boomerang has also declined in quality
>>
it's just disney xd
>>
>>93212288
Boomerang is literally CN 2.0. They fucking air nuPPG of all shows and TTG sometimes, too. I wouldn't 100% mind original content if they had kept it to the original plan of it just being Warner Brothers exclusives, but it's clear it's their throwaway channel for whatever the fuck.

And Nicktoons is the same. But any old Nick shows air at midnight, and its mostly Rugrats and Hey Arnold.

DisneyXD is the only decent one but even then they have some live-action shit plaguing the network despite that it was SUPPOSE to be their animation station.

None of them know what the fuck to do against Netflix and streaming. It's literally breaking them down.
>>
xd isn't a graveyard station though?
>>
>>93212288
Their main channels are already successful and popular. If they spread some of their support to their alternate channels, it probably benefits the network, I can imagine.
>>
>>93212743

What does Disney XD have going for it after Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder ended?

I know they wrestled Pokémon away from Cartoon Network, but I don't watch anime.
>>
>>93213068
but not great sister network isnt the same as graveyard network
unless they only thing on disney xd down is JUST reruns from other disney channels with no independent identity
>>
>>93213068
Star Vs., DuckTales have a lot of hype right now. Even if you don't like them, it's garnering about the same level of interest as GF did pre-Weirdmaggedon
>>
File: 1491203871975.png (41KB, 258x382px) Image search: [Google]
1491203871975.png
41KB, 258x382px
>>93213068
>What does Disney XD have going for it after Gravity Falls and Wander Over Yonder ended?

Star, you numbnut. After GF ended, Disney XD started clinging heavily to Star and having it advertised every commercial break. The show even got a whole month of episodes and an upcoming movie. DuckTales and probably Big Hero 6 are becoming flagships of the channel as well.
>>
>>93212288
Disney XD isn't a graveyard channel.
It's Disney Channel for dudes.
>>
>>93212638
I miss the old nicktoons network
>>
Remember Nick GAS?
>>
>>93213861
and dudettes.
>>
>>93213068
Star Vs is outright considered a success in disney's eyes despite the shit ratings it gets on XD (since it does well on the app/website/VoD/digital purchases)
>>
>>93212288
>XD
Kill your self
>>
>>93215290
Fuck off with your memes.
>>
>>93212505
Harvey Beaks, which is better than anything on current Nick (even though Loud House is great)
>>
>>93212288

A) They want people to subscribe to the secondary channel since it shifted from being a premium channel to ad-supported,
B) This is a fairly easy way to free up air time so they can devote the main channel to a relatively narrow focus. Either live action tween material or a one/two shows that they air constantly.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.