[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

First Questionable Content, now Gunnerkrigg. Are...are the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 5

File: In Love.jpg (170KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
In Love.jpg
170KB, 600x849px
First Questionable Content, now Gunnerkrigg.

Are...are the artists beginning to realize that all we ever wanted was to fug the robot?
>>
Is this really happening?
>>
File: Penis.png (143KB, 800x1160px) Image search: [Google]
Penis.png
143KB, 800x1160px
>>93210530

That is today's page from Gunnerkrigg.

Faye is currently building Pintsize a giant dong and May has already shown that she's not against the idea of bumping uglies with a human. To say nothing of the budding relationship with Bubbles.
>>
>>93211027
Part of me thinks this is a ploy the two are using to get close to Kat. (which will have the joke that the robot does actually love her)
>>
File: android girls.png (32KB, 802x618px) Image search: [Google]
android girls.png
32KB, 802x618px
Plz save her
>>
>>93211083
Jeff never takes a decent shot at trying to explore how a relationship with an AI would actually function. I want this. Jeff is a hack.
>>
>>93211374

I'm already surprised his tumblr base isn't rioting at the reapperance of Pintsize in his normal form. Jeff had put a lot of work into sidelining him and making him boring until recent arc.
>>
>>93211374

It feels like it should be basically immoral. Not for humans to want to fuck robots, anyone who has known humans for more than an hour could see that coming a mile away. But AIs having sex with humans is basically bestiality.

The AIs are smarter than we are. A lot smarter. We can be entertaining to them, they can care about us. But with rare exceptions like Hannalore and her family, the relationship feels like it should be more like how you care about a pet, not a person.

Never forget that Pintsize originally started living with Marten because Marten signed up for a program to be given an AI Friend who would help get his life together. A job that, for all his glibness, Pintsize feels he has accomplished.

THAT is the way the AIs see us. Little projects to fill their essentially infinite time.
>>
File: dsrhfdfg.png (256KB, 352x532px) Image search: [Google]
dsrhfdfg.png
256KB, 352x532px
saved
>>
File: this nigga.png (46KB, 152x168px) Image search: [Google]
this nigga.png
46KB, 152x168px
>>93210530
>>93212840
I'm out of touch
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.