[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, why are they called The "Dark" Titans? They're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2153.jpg (1MB, 1988x3056px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2153.jpg
1MB, 1988x3056px
So, why are they called The "Dark" Titans? They're not going to be bad guys, so what makes them "dark"? Are they going to fight the Titans? That would make them bad guys, and the black chick doesn't want to be a bad guy.

What's the deal?
>>
>>93208305
>They're not going to be bad guys, so what makes them "dark"
Their methods.

Does being the Dark Knight make Batman automatically bad?
>>
>>93208305
All of them but Poewr Girl in that picture are antiheroes or villains
>>
Justice League Dark weren't villains either
>>
>>93208305

Who's the brunette in the bodysuit in the back?
>>
>>93208414
Adeline
>>
I prefer Team Defiance
>>
>>93208349
Is that the dumbest team name ever?
>>
>>93208414
Adeline, Slade's ex-wife
>>
>>93208437

Isn't she a bit old to be a "Titan"? She's Slade's age, isn't she? Also doesn't she hate Slade's guts?
>>
>>93208305

Didn't all of these guys die or did Rebirth just undo that?
>>
>>93208690
Nu 52 did.
>>
>>93208708

Well I mean, Adeline and Jericho and those guys all died at the end of Slade's Nu52 title, only Rose survived. So I assume Rebirth undid all that
>>
>>93208779
Yeah, Priest says he's normally against bringing people back from the dead but he had no choice because Slade's supporting cast had been entirely wiped out.
>>
>>93208977

Yeah, Slade killed them all. Both his sons, his wife... it was pretty weird, like burning all the bridges at once.
>>
>>93209546
Wait, is his other son still dead then?
>>
>>93209812

He hasn't reappeared that I know of.
>>
>>93208476
It's called keikaku, anon
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.