[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If Batman told the Justice League to go left and Superman told

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_6405.jpg (121KB, 750x656px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6405.jpg
121KB, 750x656px
If Batman told the Justice League to go left and Superman told them to go right, what would happen?
>>
>>93206359
they'd go right, then realize they needed to go left.
>>
>>93206546
This

But also, depends on the team. If Batman and superman are not in the same page it means something bad it's happening.

Anyway Batman's guys aremore loyal to him than the superman followers but superman has more people behind him.

Batman being lonely is a retarded casual meme. His "guys" not only respect him but trust him to an insane degree regardless of what he does. Still, aside from Captain Atom and MM, i don't see any other brick behind batman, Kyle would be the most powerful non magic user after them
>>
>>93206359
Injustice
>>
Superman would insist talking it out.
>>
Who's more trustworthy? The nigh omnipotent alien with morals that sees too good to be true, or the paranoid sociopath dressed as a bat?
>>
>>93206359
This would never happen. If Bats and Supes had a disagreement, they would just discuss the best course of action before telling anyone to go anywhere and eventually they'd come to some compromise. They just respect each other that much.

Fuck Injustice
>>
There'd be a schism in the League and their enemies would take advantage by launching an all out attack

At which point Batman and Superman would spring their counter trap and put them all in jail

Then they'd shake hands and congratulate the League on a job well done

Green Lantern and Green Arrow would pretend they were in on it the whole time
>>
>>93206359
They'd be like "where are we going"?
>>
>>93207128
Batman.
>>
>>93206359
They'd go left if they knew what was good for them.
>>
>>93206359
They would follow SuperMan then later regret it because they would realize BatMan was right.
>>
>>93206745
Considering MM can take out Superman, then that's not a problem.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.