[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Read a random anon mention this cartoon a week ago >Decide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

>Read a random anon mention this cartoon a week ago
>Decide to gamble and take a look
>It's great
/co/ why the hell aren't you talking about The Last Man? Is it because it's french?
>>
>>93205829
Got links to the episodes? Better yet, the raw BD's? I got to episode 8 before the channel got taken down/ I lost the bookmark.
>>
>>93205829
The Book isn't being scanlated.
The Anime got it fansubs taken down and the fansubber is now a part of the official localization team.
No new content till the official release, OP.
lurk harder first before posting.
>>
>>93206026
https://mega.nz/#F!JYUixSZZ!tkX2VvvQPivakpoQwWmFhg
>>
>>93206030
>Official localization team
Well that is good to hear. Most French cartoons never get localized because while anime is big here no one knows about French cartoons. I think This show would work great on FX next to Archer.
>>
>>93205829
/co/ doesn't talk about good stuff, nor are they interested in it

People would rather complain about capeshit and calarts
>>
>>93206152
Calm down Charlie Brown it's just a cartoon
>>
>>93206152
holy shit you dumb ass idiot, try reading the thread before spouting shit out your mouth
see >>93206030
>>
>>93206367
Shh, you're interrupting the circlejerk with your logic.
>>
Because the cunt subbing it got picked up by the company.
>>
>>93206075
Neat, thanks.

>>93206030
>the fansubber is now a part of the official localization team
Not to start unnecessary drama, but when I went looking for the subs, the subber's Tumblr was heinous. Also, I noticed a few mistakes in the sub when I was watching it, so let's hope they're part of a team/ have an editor.
>>
Scanlation of the comic when? First Second dropped the series right on a cliffhanger.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.