[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You are charged with making a series of Fantastic Four movies.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: fantast.jpg (116KB, 450x613px) Image search: [Google]
fantast.jpg
116KB, 450x613px
You are charged with making a series of Fantastic Four movies. What is your pitch to revive this dead franchise?
>>
>>93203784
I read a fucking comic about it, and understand the source material.
>>
It shouldnt be that hard. There are so many great stories to pull from, the family dynamic works so well for dramatic and comedic moments... Have Reed be more of a swashbuckling science adventurer than nerdy autist
>>
File: Human_Torch_Comics_Vol_1_3.jpg (82KB, 400x554px) Image search: [Google]
Human_Torch_Comics_Vol_1_3.jpg
82KB, 400x554px
>>93203784
I'd make a human Torch vs Namor. And had a side story of Reed and Ben in Vietnam. The movie would end with Reed becoming a professor and waiting for his teacher aid and Sue walks in.

I would also have 30 minutes of Doctor strange smoking weed looking at different F4 universes
>>
A lot of nudes of Sue with each movie about Sue cheating on Reed with one different man/monster/alien/animal each time.
With their respective epilogue postcredits detailing how could be if she finally decided and left him for good to be with his new beau.
>>
>>93203784

Fox is never giving the rights up so this thread is pointless.
>>
Ultimate FF4.
>>
Another origin story with Doom as the main villain because he is very essential. Also forget the comics, nobody reads that silly shit.
>>
It's an origin story based on the creation of the Fantastic Four that is loyal to the source material but updated where need be

Worked for Iron Man
>>
>>93206006
>thinking Fox would try to make another movie knowing they'll lose money
>>
>>93206224
This is Fox we're talking about. They're going to hold the rights just to spite Disney even if it backrupts their company.
>>
>>93206006
After 2022 they are back, and don't think Fox try again
>>
>>93206006
>>93206266
>implying Fox, despite having stinkers, hasn't been the more innovative studio
>implying Disney, despite making tons of money and initially innovating with Iron Man and Avengers, hasn't become stagnant middle of the road bullshit

Deadpool 2 will be better than whatever Iron Man sequel they decide to pretend isn't Iron Man Reskinned next
>>
>>93203784
Disney could buy back all their shit instead of wait, they spend 1 billion in the gauntlet
>>
>>93206337
Your agressive but you aren't wrong. I would be a little hyped for a current Fox FF movie.
>>
>>93206330
>>93206224
>>93206337

Yes they will . they already have plans in pre production, you just haven't heard about it because they're still debating if they're going to change the core lineup or do a mixed xmen/ff movie
>>
>>93203784
At this point I'm not sure if I want the characters to get a film or if keeping the characters in limbo is acting as a bubble and protecting them from becoming normeme drivel or a platform for leftist hogwash
>>
Do Doctor DOOM.
Not whatever in the fuck that guy was in those shitfests.
>>
FF face off against Mole Man and InnerEarth in first movie. Make Doom a shadow villain, pulling the strings of an entire Phase of movies. Everything Doom has done is for a purpose: making Earth more secure. Doom is revealed at end of Phase, walks out due to diplomatic immunity. Next Phase: coming of Galactus. Doom was right. Heroes succeed only because of the test he put them through. Richards gets all the credit.
>>
>>93206531
I read somewhere that they can't make a crossover with the FF, so they could do a sequel or reboot again, they maybe negotiate that with Marvel but I doubt it
>>
>>93205943
>cucking fetish
/pol/ leave
>>
>>93206531
>or do a mixed xmen/ff movie

If they had been able to do this they would've done it long ago. Has something to do with the franchises being separate and therefore having separate contracts.
>>
>>93203784
I stop trying shoehorn in Doctor Doom. His fanbase is insufferable and no matter what I do they'll never be satisfied and I don't need that kind of stress.

Alternately I include Doctor Doom, then have him lose because the FF are simply better than him - with a strong implication that Reed is flat out smarter and more productive as a person - and refill the Sargasso Sea with fanboy tears.
>>
>>93203784
Not being afraid of actually utilizing character lore?..
The movie starts by focusing on all of the team AND Doom as a scientist already. Then after one of Doom's experiments results in an explosion killing several people and disfiguring his face their storylines get split.
The main storyline is about the team naturally getting their powers and trying to cope with them. Natural "I'm a monsta" stuff for Ben but without retarded shit about him turning into a human for five seconds only to return to being The Thing. Reed and Sue reflecting on whether or not science has made their lives better with the newfound powers, these powers in fact being the thing that brings them close together in the first place. Johnny seeming like he's least troubled with his powers but naturally willing to sacrifice himself and pulling a supernova at the most important moment. The main villain is most likely someone ambitious yet not very important to the lore, like Mole Man. Could be Frightful Four as Wizard-Trapster-Salamandra-Hydroman but adding 4 more characters would make the whole thing unfocused.
The secondary storyline follows Doom as his reputation is ruined, former fellow scientists want nothing to do with him, he has nothing to live by, travels to the mountains, stumbles upon a cult of monks, studies magic/some shit, finds a small European country Latveria under a tyrannical rule and orchestrates a revolution. The movie ends with a scene of him donning the cape and armor and declaring himself Doctor Doom for the first time.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.