[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ben Reilly - Scarlet Spider storytime since no one else

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 24

Ben Reilly - Scarlet Spider storytime since no one else has done it yet
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93201730
Based
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>93201703
Spider sense something?
>>
>>93201804
This page is so good i almost forgot that this bastard just hired hitmen to kill Kaine
>>
>>
>>93201831
I want to be pissed over the fact that they changed the new costume, since i liked it, but this is too good

Thank you OP and based PAD
>>
>>93201831
Neato
>>
>>93201831
I sense some bitterness from the writers here
>>
>>93201831
Hahaha, this was great.
>>
>>93201794
One moment he's getting manhandled and the next he gets serious and palms the bald guy's punch like nothing. Reminds me of Peter when he gets serious.

>>93201831
kek
>>
Shouldn't he be able to tell it's a bluff because his spider-sense isn't going off?
>>
>>93201831
This is so meta...
>>
>>93201859

Must've really annoyed PAD about the Spidercide comments.
>>
booring.
>>
>>93201840
>Let us know how we're doing!"

Okay

You're doing real shitty, this story is just unbelievably dumb.
>>
>>93201835
Technically it doesn't count as a danger?
>>
>>93201831
PAD was a wee bit assblasted, I see.
>>
>>93201831
>fan backlash was so strong that this happened

Normally I would be upset, buuuuut that guy more or less said every criticism posted on /co/ and I really liked the old costume so I'm good with it.
>>
>>93201941
He really his, he pointed it out in one of his last interviews
>>
Okay

I really hope Ben's going to edge more toward heroism much sooner than later given this page here where he gave Baldie the business and got pretty pissed off at killing the guy when he was harmless

That said

- if PAD wants us to believe his newest OC is just so dangerous and she can do anything she wants kind of have a hard time she wouldn't be strongarming an entire cadre of doctors to try to get her girl cured way before this
- Ben still wants to lay low and not get anyone's attention so he gets the original costume back in a scene that smacks of bitterness over everyone who said it resembled Spidercide (it did, and I'm a guy who LIKED the costume)? The scene in its own works well, but given the backstage it's sort of offputting.
- And Ben's "because" trait ever since the Slottening is what messes things up, like here where he just decides to go back to the old costume "because" despite it blowing his cover pretty hard (same as just going "because" in the last issues of Clone Conspiracy to try to kill Peter, first, then the entire human race).

Still, I'm liking it. It's been improving from the first issue, and Kaine certainly helps.
>>
>>93201831
I just LOVE PAD
>>
>>93201831
While I get the feeling PAD was more disappointed with the backlash over the new costume (which was unfortunate because I think it only looked bad in the very first picture we saw of it) than he let on, this was a funny page.

I still can't think of this as the real Ben, but so far, this series has been better than expected. Thanks, OP.
>>
I'm normally okay with PAD, but this book is really, really hard to read.
>>
>>93201831
well we wasted a whole issue just getting back his old costume
>>
>>93201715
>>93201725

Possible love interest or friend?
>>
>>93202665
Why?
>>
>>93201715
>>93201725
>>93202884

I like this
>>
>>93201911
That's not how spider sense works, anon.
>>
>>93202203
Link? I'm curious to read the interview.
>>
I'm enjoying this book enough.

The more Kaine, the better.
>>
>>93203043
>spider-sense
>doesn't go off really loud when someone is about to inject a bomb into your neck
>>
>>93203850
Not if you don't know there is a bomb. It should have gone off when Slate tried to inject him with anything (but even then, Slate is standing like inches away from Ben and is super human himself). But it would in no way detect a bomb.

It might go off if her thumb was hovering over a button to a controller or something. As it warns him of early danger. But just having Cassandra TALK about a bomb would in no way trigger his spider sense.

So yeah, I repeat: that's not how spider sense works.
>>
>>93202617
>it only looked bad in the very first picture we saw of it
This, it looks fine in action. It's just that very first picture was horrible.
>>
>>93204627
I hope you guys update the Costume Tier pictures accordingly
>>
>>93205024
>>93204627
people forget how important first impressions are. you get one shot to impress people and they failed, if they were so certain it was the one to go with then they should have been far more careful what they put out first
>>
>>93201730
Should have been Kaine instead of Miguel.
>>
File: laughing Aku.gif (895KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
laughing Aku.gif
895KB, 640x480px
>>93201831
>>
>>93201890

It's amazing to think that guy would even know about Spidercide, he only really appeared once or twice in public in that costume where anyone would've seen him.
>>
>>93201840
When we are going to see Aracely???
>>
>>93208348
Probably issue 7 or 8-9

PAD said he will do "something" about the worry of following a unrepentant villain protagonist in issues 6-7.

Maybe this scene >>93201804 is the start of that?
>>
>>93201859
well you have shit taste in costumes then.
>>
>>93201669
>>93201676
Is it wrong I want more Kaine than Ben? I feel like this comic has the wrong protagnist.
>>
>>93210358
>Is it wrong I want more Kaine than Ben?
No. Most people don't care much about Ben-28.
>>
>>93209312
>Probably issue 7 or 8-9
Just a guess? I did see PAD's interview where he said he wants to address why would people follow Ben in current incarnation (my own suggestion is pretty simple: DON'T MAKE HIM A VILLAIN).
>>
>>93201730

What the hell? How does anyone know Miguel's suit? He showed up like twice in present 2099 before changing to the (awful) white one.
>>
>>93201690
So that guy missed on purpose? Why?
>>
>>93201831

All things said and done, this was the best way for PAD to backtrack on the suit's backlash.
>>
So..How is this selling?
>>
>>93212066
Because he's Judas Traveler.
>>
>>93213110
Bagley and Benfags in denial.
>>
>>93201831
subtle_chuckle.gif
>>
>>93201831
Hahaha that's good
Maybe we can get 2099 out of his white costume next
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 24

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.