[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

They're bringing in Genndy Tartakovsky to animate an SU

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1496878838453.gif (2MB, 600x206px) Image search: [Google]
1496878838453.gif
2MB, 600x206px
They're bringing in Genndy Tartakovsky to animate an SU fight, from what Katie Mitroff told me back in May

It's gonna be an all out war between the Gems and another species
>>
>>93199146

my dad is rebecca sugar and she said that steven will die permanently and the show will continue without him
>>
>>93199146
>another species
>in SU
Obvious fake.
>>
>>93199146
>another species
humans?
>>
File: Untitled.png (535KB, 946x608px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
535KB, 946x608px
>>93199186
No. Not human.

A different, Irken-like species attacks, the Diamonds stomp, enslave them, and execute their leaders. One of the first scenes not from Steven's perspective, Lars ends up escaping Homeworld during the chaos.
>>
>>93199282
source?
or did she tell you in person?
>>
File: 1494146798576.png (301KB, 598x494px) Image search: [Google]
1494146798576.png
301KB, 598x494px
>>93199282
>"Leak" saying Irken-like species invades and gets stomped by Homeworld
>While there is a thread going on about Irkens vs Gems
>>
File: Aliens — extraterrestrials.jpg (250KB, 1600x1289px) Image search: [Google]
Aliens — extraterrestrials.jpg
250KB, 1600x1289px
>>93199178

This is something I always wanted specially since Gems are an empire in decline, heavy decline, due to lack of resources and not being able to reproduce like humans.

I have encounter most FEARSOME in my astral trips to the galaxy by peyote.
>>
>>93199146

I'd actually be genuinely mad if this happens.
>>
>>93201984
Why?
>>
I'm not surprised if there would be an Irken copy based on Sucrose's past
>>
>>93199146
>Genndy will ruin another series in your lifetime
>>
>>93201940
It's being foreshadowed that the greatest threat the Homeworld has is other rebel gems.
>>
File: vc.jpg (47KB, 358x684px) Image search: [Google]
vc.jpg
47KB, 358x684px
>>93199146
>>
>>93201984

Honestly it makes the gem empire even more op. The fact that there are barely any races that could actually stand up to them without the power of love which is only viable in bs shows like this makes it just more annoying than menacing. I'm fine with them taking out some empires and civilizations but honestly, is there nothing out there that they have a problem with that isn't their own kind or emotions they shouldn't really have because they've never evovled in a world that would require those drives?
>>
>>93201984
I guess we are still pretending Samurai Jack was never good because of the butthurt over the finale
>>
>>93202010

See >>93202139

This sorta explains what I have wrong with it. I get it's supposed to show the gems being powerful but it just comes off as a 'my oc race is better than yours dick measuring contest'.
>>
>>93202271
Narratively speaking, if fighting the Homeworld is supposed to be the endgame, you have to establish them as an credible threat first, lest you end up with having to fight a bunch of jobbers. And to be honest, Homeworld hasn't exactly been shown as a credible threat.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.