[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't frequent this board, but curious what you guys think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: latest[1].jpg (192KB, 669x1029px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
192KB, 669x1029px
I don't frequent this board, but curious what you guys think of the Brightest Day.

It's shit, right?
>>
File: hank boy aint right.jpg (25KB, 356x362px) Image search: [Google]
hank boy aint right.jpg
25KB, 356x362px
What isn't shit?
>>
>>93195633
Blackest Night is better
>>
It would've been better if it'd been contained to just the Green Lantern title.

Making it a bimonthy year-long series was the wrong call.
>>
Eh, I liked it.
>>
>>93195633

Eh. The main problem is that it dealt with characters I didn't care about and it never gave me a reason to start caring.
>>
>>93195677
yea Id say blackest night was pretty alright, even good.

But Brightest Day. Goddamn. I jsut dont know who thought "Lets bring a bunch of people back to life to kill them, to turn them into elements to start a swamp king mirror match showdown and then bring them back to life again. Yea, this is sweet."
>>
i liked it it's just a shame that nu52 launch pretty much made all of it pointless in the end.
>>
It's mediocre and followed some real good shit.
>>
>>93195633

>Johns

Yep, it's shit.
>>
Yeah it has the stupidest excuse to bring people back to life. It was supposed to be some grand scheme by life itself or whatever, but Boomerang was brought back to "throw the boomerang" and Hawk to "catch the boomerang", meaning none of them were actually needed for anything. I didn't get this shit at all.
>>
It had its moments like when Deadman interacted with his Granddad but besides that it's kinda boring, they just threw all the shit in since new52 was around the corner.
>>
>>93195633

It was a lot of work to bring Swamp Thing back
>>
It gave us Generation Lost, so it's not all bad. But the main series itself was terrible.
>>
Johns writes stories like a retarded kid playing with action figures
>>
>>93197750
Did he even do anything after he murdered the fuck out of those strawmen?
>>
>>93195633
I liked the main story, but most of the tie ins sucked.
But at least that means I don't feel obligated to get anything beyond the main book.
>>
>>93197788
After that Flashpoint happened. And since it kinda sorta picked up where that story left off it prolly means they were planning to do Rot World. And the rot world big ass arc was amazing.
>>
>>93197757
I liked Deadman and Dove, until they shipped them
Also the Ollie issues were nice, as were the spin-offs in The Flash, GL and Emerald Warriors
it also gave us Villains for Hire but fuck it
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.