[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: The best individual scenes in animated television shows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

ITT: The best individual scenes in animated television shows. I'll start with this one from the HBO spawn series.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yEjjj6smZP8

I'm still so mad that the show ends on a cliffhanger. All that build up and then the plug is pulled right before the climax.
>>
>>93195001
One of my favorites.

https://youtu.be/pFwhPTEEMp8
>>
>>93195001
What about this was good? It was choppy and they skipped animating entire scenes. The telepathic voice acting was kinda creepy but other than that it was pretty painful to watch.
>>
>>93195216

Perhaps it's missing some context and yeah, the animation isn't stellar, but it's so significant in the show and such a great moment from it because it's when hell comes home to roost and you (and Spawn) get to see just how much power is at play here. At this point in the show Spawn has gotten pretty cocky with his powers and spent all his time brooding, and then this scene happens and he realizes that he's not the big dog he thought he was.

"Get with the fucking program" is so precise and blunt and malicious and it conveys exactly how little Spawn actually matters to the forces of hell, but how much they enjoy forcing him to fall in line.
>>
>>93195001
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9r9MPDxq7A

I miss american style animated violence
>>
>>93195001
I don't remember Violator ever talking like that in the comics. Then again, I haven't read Spawn since the 20th style change post-white guy spawn so my memories' shot.
>>
>>93195054

Why do the owl ninjas melt?

And every time a dinosaur skeleton gets crushed in a cartoon or show, I get a little sad. I'm from Chicago and Sue the T. Rex is a treasure.

I really want to post the fight from Spectacular Spider-man between Symbiote Spidey and the Sinister Six in Central Park, but it's hard to find the whole thing on YouTube.
>>
>>93195338
Ah yea, the writing was good and the characters were neat considering I have no context for it. I just thought you were talking about the literal "animation" of the scene.
>>
File: 1451840797523_0.jpg (52KB, 251x251px) Image search: [Google]
1451840797523_0.jpg
52KB, 251x251px
>>93195001
>get out of my head!
>no
Dude that shit always got a kick out of me.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.