[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Thoughts on Chris "Kirbopher" Niosi? Just found out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 12

Thoughts on Chris "Kirbopher" Niosi? Just found out he's part of the main cast for OKKO.
>>
>>93194134
He is? That's really cool.
>>
>>93194134
Hey good for him. Glad he's making it in the biz.

I also hate the shit he makes/made
>>
>>93194134
Tome is garbage and his art style is ugly, but good on him for becoming a VA.
>>
File: Kirbopherquestsforpopularity.png (52KB, 547x397px) Image search: [Google]
Kirbopherquestsforpopularity.png
52KB, 547x397px
>>93194134
He's a piece of shit. There's a reason a bunch of other flash animators got together and made a collab shitting on Brawl Taunts.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/494508

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/494509
>>
>>93194134
He was one of my favorite animators in the Newgrounds era of 2008. Good luck to him in the future
>>
>>93194134
I did enjoy his Did You Know Voice Actors series.

I wouldn't have know Steve Blum was the very first english VA for Goku, or the vast amount of dubs DBZ had.
>>
He also did voicework for Iron Blooded Orphans.

Go figure that newgrounds animators all ganged up on him and he's the one making it right now while they're on twitter screaming about how yootoob dont cater to them!!!!
>>
>>93194242
>>93194355
What is he really known for other than Brawl Taunts?
>>
What does he do on OK KO?
>>
>>93194417
>>
>>93194414
the old nico nico anime song medley parodies are pretty well known and parody rangers
those are basically his 3 popular things
>>
>>93194481
oops and I forgot this one too http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/382576
>>
File: FEELTEHWRATHOFKIRBOPHOOOOR.png (340KB, 488x353px) Image search: [Google]
FEELTEHWRATHOFKIRBOPHOOOOR.png
340KB, 488x353px
Why didn't you pay for his college /co/?
>>
>>93194350
>people publically shitting one someone
>he must be an ass hole
9/10 the public shitters are as bad or worse.
It's the ones that aren't shitting on people or being shit on that aren't arse holes
>>
>>93194134
He's kind of a dickhead, and TV Tome Adventures is really bland and uninspired.
>>
>>93194847
How is he a jerk?
>>
>>93194134
I hate him so much and I'm glad I'm finally starting my reveiw series on how bad TOME is.
>>
>>93194937
http://cailencrow.tumblr.com/post/149322977286/publicly-acknowledging-your-wrongdoings-the#notes

Not him, but this is the only instance I've heard of someone complaining about his irl behavior/attitude
>>
>>93194985
Also don't forget that he was blacklisted from Titmouse studios for being a snobby asshole on a tour.
>>
>>93194954
>reviewing a mediocre flash animation series years after it started or had anyone interested in it
If you want low-hanging fruit about him to focus your anger on, why not just do that sprite-flash animation he made like 100 episodes of?
>>
>>93195022
Because he was like, 15 whe he made that.

When he made TOME he was actually a college graduate and that's one of the big reason's why i hate it.

Also I've been waiting for the series to end and i've been thinking it over for a year if i even want to do it or not.
>>
>>93194937
See >>93194985

But also feel free to read these:
http://amethystlashiec.tumblr.com/post/149095962046/regarding-chris-kirbopher-niosi

https://mugiwara-jm.tumblr.com/post/149116789632/regarding-chris-kirbopher-niosi

TL;DR: Kirbopher is a jew-nosed cheapskate autist who acts like an entitled twat to everybody, because he's too much of an unoriginal slob to learn any applicable life skills other than "Dubbing anime" and "Mooching off people"

>>93194677 references the fact that he LITERALLY mooched off of all of his friends to pay for his college tuition fees and paid none of them back.
>>
>>93194134
No kidding? Damn. I guess permanent gloryhounding does have it's benefits

He was part of a small deaviantart/newgrounds circlejerk ("""clique""") that usually did animeish animation shorts and parodies, which comes with the usual old internet nerd clique drama of Toxic people abusing toxic people. People like kirb were a dime a dozen.

Not gonna lie, his pet series, tome both old and new, is one of my guilty pleasures.
>>
>>93194350
Street Fighter Chode is funnier
>>
>>93195130
You know, I was starting to envy him because of him becoming a voice actor, but then I hear about how blacklisted he was and made me glad that he's never going to make it in the animation industry.
>>
File: image.jpg (137KB, 876x493px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137KB, 876x493px
RINA CHAN HUNGRY
>>
File: download (1).png (169KB, 490x360px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).png
169KB, 490x360px
>>93195594
Spazkid magnum opus
>>
he also voiced reigen in the mob psycho dub
>>
What's /co/'s opinion on TOME?
>>
>>93197266
A Proof He hasn't improved at all since the Newground days. He stilld raws and animates the same and still can't realize his .Hack ripoff isn't original nor interesting.

>>93195130
>>93194985
>>93195846
>>93195010

Also the fact of this makes it even worse. The guy is always starving to climb up, so he is willing to shit on others thinking it'll give him points. Turns out it doesn't and a lot of other Voice Actors can't stand him because he is always tattletelling shit to others.
>>
File: four years of art college.png (486KB, 1250x181px) Image search: [Google]
four years of art college.png
486KB, 1250x181px
He is an 5/10 animator at best and constantly a shitty artist. Pic related was made after he went to art college. Either he is incapable of improving or the school must have been bad but i doubt it as i've seen some pretty good animations from it. Seriously, what did he do with his time there? Watch shonen anime for four years?
His fame is undeserved, all he did was to put his name into everything, getting people to voice for him so that he could put his name into it further thus making an IMDB for himself that looked more impressive than it actually was.
Never knew the guy but it bothers me that no one pointed this out during the 2007-2011 era on newgrounds. His name was in everything until it became his personal circle jerk and never improved art wise despite being in art school at the time. But because he managed to put his name in everything he could ride the success of others until it looked like he had done something, now he is doing cameos and does voice acting for everything which is guess has some merit as his voice acting is slightly better than his animations. It sure wasn't for the art or animation that he got hired.
Did i miss anything?
>>
>>93197266

Never bothered to check out the new one, but I remember enjoying the original back in the day. I'm pretty sure rewatching it would make it clear how terrible it really was, but I'd rather keep on my nostalgia glasses. I've made the mistake of soiling fond memories of that era of animation before.
>>
>>93198069
How old were you at the time? Because i was 21 when it first came out and it really wasn't that special.
It's main problem is it's lack of focus/pacing. In any other show you get what it's about after the first episode. Steins;Gate? Time travel and people getting roped up in a conspiracy. Game of Thrones? Royals being dicks and political intrigue, also undead creatures in the north. TOME? They are in a video game? What are their motivations? Who is the enemy? First there are the hackers then there is not the hackers, then they are in a tournament/treasure hunt? I have seen the first 4 episodes of TOME about three times and i still can't recall or re-tell them for that matter.
>>
>>93198069
>>93198199
Forgot to finish with that if you still enjoy it for nostalgia you should keep it that way and probably don't revisit.
>>
File: ExactlyWhatItSays.jpg (15KB, 238x321px) Image search: [Google]
ExactlyWhatItSays.jpg
15KB, 238x321px
>>93194447
>A Burch sibling AND Kirbopher
>>
>>93198309
You are forgetting the fact that the Burch sister is actually funny
>>
>>93194447

wait there's two VA's for K.O?

also

>Jim Cummings
>Kari Wahlgren

two of my fav VA's...NICE.
>>
>>93194134
He's a piece of shit.
At least he's proven that a decade of sucking up can pay off, though.
>>
>>93194134
Well since he missed out on being one the the main VAs for one of the seasons of Pokemon it's good to hear that he's doing this. Who is he voicing anyway?

>>93194286
>Tome is garbage
>that last episode

Honestly, if it wasn't for how rushed the end was I could have at least called it a guilty pleasure.
>>
>>93194134
>>93194375
Glad to see online animators making it in the industry
>>
>>93200705
See >>93194447
>>
>>93197327
Read all of these and dam... Always sucks to find out that someone you liked turns out be an asshole.
>>
>>93194985
>http://cailencrow.tumblr.com/post/149322977286/publicly-acknowledging-your-wrongdoings-the#notes
Im not even a kirb fanboy, but this really strikes me as odd.
>I admitted my wrong doings! He should too!
Who are you again? I totally understand someone who's entire livelihood is selling themselves as a product trying to control their narrative. If he is a pedo, call the cops, otherwise a lot of this is just vague posting.

>He was mean! He was toxic!
Yeah the college money thing was a big joke, but you are basically putting this guy on a cross for being a really driven sperg.

All in all, not enough specific examples to really convince me of anything. No better than those cuck copy pastas about James Rolfe from /v/
>>
>>93201350
It's one of those things where nothing short of being there would really explain it and there aren't nearly enough people around willing to bother corroborating about the fact that some guy is a jerk.

Not the poster in this reply chain, but I watched the drama on websites like The Fallout Shelter as a kid. Chris has always been a self-interested suck up and generally unpleasant to be around. You don't have to know or care, but I personally refuse to buy/support anything he's associated with.
>>
>>93201350
>Who are you again?
He was a content creator in the same little circle. Most of this is spillover from everyone and their mom calling out Psyguy for being a horrible person. Kirb is pretty similar to him in a lot of ways.
>>
>>93194134
>Thoughts on Kirbopher?

He's a self centered asshole with no appreciation for his first series TTA and claims that trainwreck of a reboot "TOME" is vastly superior. So yes, he's a schmuck.
>>
>>93201459
Makes you wonder if the people who guest star on his video where he talks about random shit only do it just get attention from his fans, not because they like him.
>>
>>93194414
Go go parody rangers?
At least that was the only thing he did that I enjoyed
>>
>>93201459
I dont doubt the guy is unpleasant to be around, or at least wasent nearly over a decade ago, and a lot of his work is hot garbage (TOME reboot was biggest waste), i just dont get the point of all this hate posting.

Breaking down the story, the way I see it, Kirbs was a newgrounds frontier man, mad some shitty flash animations, like a lot of kids did, but got just a little popularity from them. So he made more and more, working closely with the community and using every opportunity to springboard off of any name he could. I dont know the timeline real well, but what is he, 16 around this time? He gets a big head, and is kinda a dick to those around him. Plays every situation to be the good guy, and every opportunity to shout his name out and get his product out there.

Im guessing some shit has to go down around this period if "3 people in collage" hated him. again, im not clear on it, but im guessing young adult sperg gets the smallest bit of recognition, and lords it over people. I dont know that, i didnt hang around those places those years, but no one is saying exactly what he was doing.

Fast forward a bit, he is doubling down on his VA stuff since his animations are shit and there really isnt a good platform for them. gets a few gigs. I hear his new podcast from time to time. He doesnt seem super rude there, but thats when I first started thinking he might be a loser behind the mask.

I get everything right?

>>93201535
Cant say im well versed. Do they make anything now? make anything I might know?

>Psyguy
Aint that guy a pedo? I just remember green sonic and it looked so bad i never got into him.

>>93201599
>He's a self centered asshole with no appreciation for his first series TTA
Could you explain please?

God, now i feel like im on the Kirb defense force, but im seriously just trying to make an educated opinion.
>>
>>93194134
Maybe others might remember seeing this, but one of my favorite things to chuckle about is a front page post Kirb made about his new "serious work" account title: "Neo-C".
He then wrote a huge paragraph explaining and patting himself on the back about how nuanced and clever the new screen name was.
>See, Neo-C sounds like my last name!
>And "Neo" is like new...and C is the first letter of my name!
>It really shows how this new ambitious side of me...blah blah blah
Not sure if he still uses it in any capacity. I laughed my ass off at the time.
>>
>>93201692
>Could you explain please?
A few months ago i made a comment on one of his posts about TOME simply saying "Personally i prefer the old sprite series of the reboot. It just fits better with the story" and he flipped his shit and went on a cringeworthy rant about how he was a superior artist and ect. The guy's gotta big head, an even bigger ego, and a Jew nose.
>>
>>93201692
>or at least wasnt nearly over a decade ago
No, he still is, don't worry.

>Did I get everything
You missed that he sucks up to anyone in a position of power over him while shitting on everyone else. And not in constructive ways or even /v/ tier rude humor, he just had a history of being outright nasty to anyone who isn't either above him or sucking his dick.

It's the combination of sucking up, being an ass, not taking criticism and being a whiny person by default that makes people loathe him.

>Who is Cailen?
He worked on a few comics with Psyguy.
>Isn't he a pe-
Yeah. Also one of the earliest examples of Chris sucking up to a person in power (site admin) to push himself while shitting on anyone else (the other artists and the fans).

You don't have to be convinced, man. If I didn't see this first-hand I'd be skeptical too. Just ignore it and move on.
>>
>>93201714
Oh my god please don't remind me of these repressed childhood memories. Now I'm remembering the short time Ian Flynn was on the site, the edgy Shadow Hulk comic, the cheesecake wallpapers, fuck.
>>
>>93194414
Nin10doh
>>
>>93194414
TOME I think?

Speaking of that, one thing I've always been curious about is how the hell did he get Chris and Zach on an episode of TOME? Did he play the victim hard enough after the paragraph long critisisms the two made?
>>
>>93200705
>Final boss LITERALLY did nothing wrong
>live action sequence after credits

it wasn't just rushed, it was also stupid as all hell.
>>
>>93201762
You really had to threw that little bit of antisemitism/dumb stereotype in for good measure, huh?
That really contributes to making your opinion worth reading.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HoIaHI8F3sI
>>
File: birdman protect his smile.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
birdman protect his smile.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
>>93194134
Neat.
>>93194286
Ditto
>>
>>93196295
Street Fighter Chode is simply the pinnacle of humor, I've watched it a bunch of times and it still manages to make me laugh every time.
>>
>>93194134
I've heard people describe him as "Diet Egoraptor."

Is that at all accurate?
>>
>>93204630
Very, animation and looks wise.
>>
>>93194414
He did that Mario RPG thing
>>
>>93194134
Eh, he made Dedede more popular and he has some good animations, don't have much to say about voice acting though. But if I want a Newgrounds style animator, I'll just take TerminalMontage, SuperProWaffles, or Ukinojoe.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.