[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Those days when characters from different shows would interact

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: helgapatrick_zps6d8de07d.png (973KB, 1011x768px) Image search: [Google]
helgapatrick_zps6d8de07d.png
973KB, 1011x768px
>Those days when characters from different shows would interact with each other during promos
>>
>>93193460
CN and Nick don't have enough variety of shows to make that interesting anymore.
>>
why can't we go back bros

what went so wrong
>>
>>93193460
This was why I enjoyed Kids WB more than Fox Kids. Most of the bumpers and promos had various characters goofing off around each other.
>>
Nick/CN/Disney don't have enough animated characters for this anymore

CN is Teen Titans Go and Gumball

Nick is Spongebob and Loud House
>>
>>93193560
Maybe not nick but cn does. It would be fun to see the bears interact with charachters or gumball and Darwin.
>>
>>93194063
>CN is Teen Titans Go and Gumball

Forgetting: Adventure Time, Steven Universe, Regular Show, Clarence, We Bare Bears, Uncle Grandpa, and Mighty Magiswords
>>
>>93193460
Got the link to that vid?
>>
Cartoon Network used to be a goldmine of this. Not just the characters from their original series, but older Hanna-Barbera characters and such too.
>>
>>93193460
Dont forget commercials
https://youtu.be/hTzKXAEOdFc
>>
>>93194113
>Adventure Time
Barely airs anymore outside of premieres. They've been trying some older episodes for an hour on Mondays recently, but it's in the middle of the day.
>Steven Universe
Barely airs outside of bombs.
>Regular Show
Canceled and finished. Final airing was the only broadcast of the series finale.
>Clarence
Canceled and airs very irregularly.
>We Bare Bears
I'll give you that one.
>Uncle Grandpa
Canceled, airs almost exclusively on Boomerang now, and couldn't even air more than a week of its month-long finale bomb before it was pulled.
>Mighty Magiswords
AHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>93194113
cn is dead
>>
>>93194113
I mean when you put it like that thank FUCK they aren't interacting.

>>93194890
I lost track of AT a while ago, why's it dying?
>>
>>93196968
>I lost track of AT a while ago, why's it dying?
Because CN only cares about TTG and Gumball, and AT is ending soon.
>>
>>93197027
>CN cares about TTG
>cares

Oh fuck them so hard, let them go bankrupt any day now
>>
>>93197027
>AT is ending soon

...how would it even end well, now that the Lich is set up as some unbeatable cosmic constant? Apocalypse movie?
>>
>>93197064
Who knows, I'm curious to find out. I wonder if he can be defeated again by the power of liking someone a lot.
>>
>>93197110
From the few episodes I've followed, I get the impression AT has actually become a lot more bleak and grimdark since the early seasons; Betty's gone mad, Finn's dad is a total scumbag etc. In a weirdly classical Lovecraft way to boot; it's less the universe is actually malevolent, and more utterly uncaring, alien and inhospitable.

I used to think Finn could make a difference. Now, it looks more like he never did at all-especially given that one Lemonhope episode
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.