[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Congrats, /co/! You have been picked to make an adaptation of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 1
Thread images: 1

File: kraven.jpg (56KB, 444x640px) Image search: [Google]
kraven.jpg
56KB, 444x640px
Congrats, /co/! You have been picked to make an adaptation of your favorite comic/cartoon/etc!
What are you adapting? How would you do it? If movies exist of the product, would you cut ties or make a sequel? Wow us, anon.

I'll start.

>Spider-Man: Hunted
>No continuity from the other live action movies
>Take elements from Spider-Man Blue and Kraven's Last Hunt

>Film takes place with Spider-Man being a New York staple
>Peter is in college, and also a photographer for the Daily Bugle
>Peter lives in a broken down apartment with Harry and Flash, with Flash and Peter attempting to coexist
>A new up-and-coming crime lord, known only as the Big Man, has set up a meeting with crime lords Silvermane, Shen Quinghao, and Hammerhead. Big Man suggests that they stop with the territorial disputes and all pitch in their resources to hire someone to kill Spider-Man.
>The bosses reach out to a big game hunter in Africa known as Kraven. Kraven hunts endangered animals and sells pieces of them, but is famous for only killing them with his bare hands and blades.
>Kraven accepts the offer to hunt Spider-Man, as it turns out he has been interesting in pitting himself against "the world's most elusive prey."
>The movie has Peter fighting against various lower level enemies, including Paladin, Tarantula, and Tombstone.
>Later it's revealed that Kraven set up the villains to fight Spidey, and watched and recorded every fight in order to set up a trap. Kraven also reveals that he has been taking a lightened and cheapened knockoff of Cap's formula.
>Film ends with a major showdown between Kraven and Spider-Man

>Gerard Butler as Kraven The Hunter
>James Cromwell as Silvermane
>Ken Watanabe as Shen
>Terry Crews as Tombstone

No replies in the DB for this post!
Thread posts: 1
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.