[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Steve Trevor becoming the Bucky Barnes of the DCEU? Just think

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: pepesilvia.jpg (65KB, 540x405px) Image search: [Google]
pepesilvia.jpg
65KB, 540x405px
Is Steve Trevor becoming the Bucky Barnes of the DCEU? Just think about it:

>both characters are set to appear after the movie they supposedly die in, if the contract of both of their actors is anything to go by
>both characters, albeit secondary in their nature, are widely beloved by the fans (especially the female fans)
>they are regarded as the best part of their movies
>>
except they'll probably go weird with Steve and have him get teleported to Oa or something for him to come back instead of generic brainwashing
>>
>both characters are set to appear after the movie they supposedly die in, if the contract of both of their actors is anything to go by
Chris Pine only signed up for one movie, so Trevor's staying dead.

>both characters, albeit secondary in their nature, are widely beloved by the fans (especially the female fans)
Bucky's beloved for gay shipping with Rodgers though.

>they are regarded as the best part of their movies
That's not Doctor Poison.
>>
>>93186050
Bucky is not the best part of either TWS (Steve) or CW (Tony).
Captcha: close sunny
>>
Bucky was killed specifically so he could come back and was reflective of the comics.

Nobody considers Bucky the best part of the movies, especially not the first one, except for fangirls.
>>
>>93186191
RDJ only signed on for the first Iron Man and they renegotiated after the movie was a massive hit, which is why he has far and away the best and most lucrative contract of all Marvel actors.
>>
WB, unlike Marvel Studies, doesn't really give a shit about the source material so it wouldn't surprise me if they go full retard and turn Steve (a character that was already a non-super serum expy of Steve Rodgers/Cap) into the Jason Todd of the DCEU.
>>
File: 1368612A9.jpg (20KB, 467x349px) Image search: [Google]
1368612A9.jpg
20KB, 467x349px
>>93186344
>WB, unlike Marvel Studies, doesn't really give a shit about the source material
>>
>>93186375
An unfortunate typo, my friend.
>>
>>93186391
The typo is not what I'm objecting to.
>>
File: Injustiça.gif (991KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
Injustiça.gif
991KB, 500x282px
>>93186324
>Terrence Howard's face when
>>
>>93186050

I don't want more Steve, but I will miss Etta Candy
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.