[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>You are a green lantern >You have to go #2 really bad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

>You are a green lantern
>You have to go #2 really bad
>no Bathroom in sight
>Do you have enough will power to construct a Toilet for yourself for the duration of you're deed?
>>
Why bother? I'm in space. Just open a whole in my suit and shit.
>>
The ring acts as a stilsuit, actually.
>>
nice tits
>>
If I remember right, their rings are able to nourish wearers so they actually don't need food or water or anything while on long patrols.

So reasonably the ring would also be able to handle waste.
>>
>>93179526
So does it go up your ass?
>>
>>93179576
Maybe it just pulls it out of your skins? Like the suit makes you sweat our your waste and then cleans you?
>>
>>93179675
I....I don't know if that's worse
>>
>using a Power Ring to make a Toilet
>A GODFORSAKEN TOILET
>not making a device for you to deposit and store your faeces untill you find a villain, and them boombardin said scoundrel with your own fecal matter by the means of a hardlight cannon construct, while quipping about how much the poor sap must have drank before (because he's shitfaced, get it?)
No wonder why no one takes the eath lanterns seriously
>>
>>93180220
so you would be flying around with bubbles of feces until you find a villain?
>>
>Not using your ring to transmute your shit into a vapor form and just farting it out into space.
>>
>>93180007
I mean waste is nasty but so is dead skin and sweat. And it wouldn't be crazy to imagine their suits taking care of those two.
>>
>>93180261
Well actually, most GLs have access to a pocket dimension that is usually used for storing their Lantern Batteries so they can pull it our and recharge whenever.

If they wanted to keep their battery somewhere else, they could have the scifi equivalent of a Bag of Holding specifically for poop to dump on the enemy.
>>
>>93180410
Now your batteries are covered in shit.
Congratulations.
>>
>>93180220
>>93180410
i can't help but feel that the guardians would consider that misuse of your ring and the other lanterns they send would probably give you weird looks
>>
>>93180451
Nigga you're from Earth. Home of Guy Gardner, aka "the human who built on our home base a restaurant that sells liquid full of yeast farts (beer) and burnt animal flesh stuck between cut balls of mashed up plant powder (burgers)". "Also he wears nothing under his uniform. Full commando".
You're gonna get weird looks no matter what
>>
>>93180571
You know, a huge majority of aliens also eat burnt animal flesh and mashed up plant power.
>>
>>93180410
> on a mission
>Batman is injured
>Ring runs out of juice.
>Batman tells you to get your ring from the pocket dimension and charge it up and get you both out of there
>you now have to explain to Batman how you keep your battery at home and store shit in your pocket dimension to dump on your enemys
>you both now die because of this
>>
File: Avvy2.jpg (48KB, 275x397px) Image search: [Google]
Avvy2.jpg
48KB, 275x397px
>>93179150
The Johns series actually addressed this.

The GLs that guarded Supreboy Prime were on 14 day duty with absolutely no breaks allowed so they had their rings keep their metabolism at the same level so they never got tired or fell asleep. And the rings would eradicate all waste instead of ever having to leave for a bathroom.
>>
>>93182253
That kind of seems like torture
>>
>>93182530
Yeah, Guy was pretty unhappy about it.
>>
>>93182530
It was meant to be a punishment for Guy
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.