[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a cartoon that eases the pointlessness of exsistance

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8838.jpg (119KB, 750x645px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8838.jpg
119KB, 750x645px
Is there a cartoon that eases the pointlessness of exsistance and the never ending compulsion to commit suicide?
>>
Uh, all the good ones?
>>
>>93177427
Watch all the tumblr shows and turn your brain off to plotholes and deus ex machina asspulls. Other than that there are none.
>>
>>93177427
Rick and Morty? BoJack Horseman to some extent?
>>
>>93177567
I said eases it not increases the pain
>>
>>93177591
Some people find comfort in knowing they aren't alone. Rick and Morty makes me feel better.
>tfw you get a captcha that doesn't ask you to click on vehicles, signs, or store fronts and instead asks for bracelets
>dear god finally some fucking variety
>>
>>93177427
hey anon, there's not one certain cartoon that is meant for that, but you can find relief by watching what you find enjoyable, and none of us anons can know what that is.
Even if it's something embarassing like canadian shows or the horse cartoon, as long as it makes you feel good, go on and watch it.
>>
>>93179111
Star vs works on this level if you can avoid romantically attaching yourself to characters
>>
>>93177427
You asking for escapism and possibly lessons that would be therapeutic.
Those would depend on what you enjoy and what speaks you who on such a personal level.
All we can do best is recommend stuff we like.

I like old Flescher cartoons, especially Betty Boop.
>>
File: scudwholeshebang-1.jpg (137KB, 576x901px) Image search: [Google]
scudwholeshebang-1.jpg
137KB, 576x901px
Also give Scud Disposable Assassin a look.

A comic literally made to impress his ex gf he was trying to get back with, but by the time he got through the rough drafts he was over her.
He continued the work and then stopped and started. Reading the whole run clearly shows he did not have the entire run through out and things seem to change,
But because of that you get a real feeling of the writer of what kinda person he is and how he was when he was writing certain arcs.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.