[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

With the recent passing of Adam West, what does /co/ actually

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: batman-and-robin.jpg (334KB, 1200x797px)
batman-and-robin.jpg
334KB, 1200x797px
With the recent passing of Adam West, what does /co/ actually think of the 60's Batman show?
>>
>>93176298
it's funny
>>
>>93176298
Comfy
>>
>>93176373
>>93176385
Both of these, but it pisses me off when people refer to it as the "original" Batman.

The original Batman was the film-noir Batman from the 30's, you fucking plebs.
>>
>>93176401
>Both of these, but it pisses me off when people refer to it as the "original" Batman.
Those people were most likely baby boomers or something.
>>
I never realized how much this show was just taking the piss.
The entire show is just fucking around and being as stupid as possible.
I love it, and I'm glad people can see how great it is these days.
>>
>>93176443
Yeah, I know, but it's still fucking retarded to assume that the incarnation of something you grew up with is the "original."

Guys, he's a bat-themed vigilante who fights crime in the dead of night because his parents were murdered in front of him in an alleyway. Take one microsecond and ask yourself if the bright, colorful, funny, campy-ass Adam West show is likely to be the first incarnation of that character.
>>
It's fun and nice to come back to after all this grimdark shit
>>
It's really fun and entertaining. Wish we got the live-action Spider-Man Stan Lee wanted back in the 60s.
Or even better, a Fantastic Four show. A 60s Fantastic Four show.
>>
>>93176298
My dad showed me the movie as a kid and I loved it

That animated one that came out last year was great
>>
>>93176576
Have you seen The Brave and the Bold? You'd like it if this is what you're into. Campy as all hell in a good way.
>>
>>93176298
Alongside Burton's Batman, Batman: The Movie was one of my earliest introductions to the Batman mythos and I've been hooked ever since. Frank Gorshon is the reason behind my love for The Riddler and Burgess Meredith is one of my two favorite renditions of the The Penguin (the other being Paul Williams in B:TAS).
>>
>>93176661
someone drop the chart
>>
>>93176298
Lee Meriwether and Julie Newmar were hot as fuck.
>>
>>93176298
goofy fun
>>
File: BaTB - What I Expected.jpg (498KB, 1113x2346px) Image search: [Google]
BaTB - What I Expected.jpg
498KB, 1113x2346px
>>93176674
>>
I grew up watching reruns. It had the best Joker and a great, fun Batman.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.