[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think you could get away with a Scooby Doo villain scheme

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

File: Scooby-Doo-1449416839.gif (2MB, 635x472px) Image search: [Google]
Scooby-Doo-1449416839.gif
2MB, 635x472px
Do you think you could get away with a Scooby Doo villain scheme if under the right circumstances?
>>
It depends on if there are any meddling kids around.
>>
File: DAN.jpg (624KB, 1280x1440px) Image search: [Google]
DAN.jpg
624KB, 1280x1440px
>>93172147
Not only did he get away with it, he got off scott free.
>>
>>93172147
like, one of them was the villain had a shit ton of CONFEDERATE MONEY, with was deemed worthless. Like, that stuff is worth a lot of money to collectors of American Historic items, and Nazis....
>>
File: CSA money.jpg (914KB, 1440x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CSA money.jpg
914KB, 1440x1080px
>>93172228
>>
Just bring a fucking gun
What are they gonna do then?
>>
>>93172228
Cut'em a little slack they're all so doped up they think their dog can talk
>>
>>93172353
kick your ass 5 on 1 or set a trap for you

have the authorities haul you off to jail

also I think scaring people off your property is infinitely more legal than downright gunning some teens . Only the Kidnappers in scooby doo probably went away for a long time. The rest probably got out in like a few months or two or had to pay a hefty fine + community service.

Dressing up like a ghost so you can spook people while you excavate some buried treasure in the backyard of some castle really is not that much of a crime
>>
>>93172147
Personally, I'd have this set up a Role-Playing Game, 5 players get to be teenage mystery solvers (except for one who will be the cartoon animal sidekick) and one player is a scooby doo monster, the mystery solvers will have to try to solve the mystery that the monster made up (with suspects, clues, and all), while the monster has to carry out his/her plan before he/she is unmasked, kind of like a Dungeon Master VS Heroes type of deal, I call it "the Hannha-Barbera Mystery Crew Game", you think that'd be a good idea?
>>
>>93174340
Yes, actually, I would buy that
>>
>>93172219
The gang has experience defeating the videogame world in Cyberchase. They'll do fine.
>>
File: cunning plan.jpg (14KB, 255x198px) Image search: [Google]
cunning plan.jpg
14KB, 255x198px
>>93172147
Most Scooby Doo schemes involve using a local legend to scare people away from a property because either the property is valuable or there's treasure hidden there. This would backfire pretty badly irl because the public is fascinated by supernatural bullshit and citings of a ghost or monster would increase interest in an abandoned factory or amusement park or whatever. Add in sightings of you in your ghost costume and every jackass and reality show crew within 200 miles will be planning a day trip to comb around the area you're trying to get the public to avoid.

My Scooby Doo scheme would be to tell people the area is infested with ticks and poison ivy, that will keep the meddling kids out.
>>
>>93176378
Ah, I see. Some sort of tick monster suit would work really well! But how would you go about making a suit out of poison ivy? I guess you could use something else and just claim it's poison ivy, but I think a lot of people have learned to recognize poison ivy by sight.
>>
>>93172147
I don't think people are that stupid.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.