[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Adrien kills some people for world peace and /co/ praises

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: both or neither.jpg (66KB, 560x331px) Image search: [Google]
both or neither.jpg
66KB, 560x331px
>Adrien kills some people for world peace and /co/ praises him
>Superman kills some people for world peace and /co/ despises him

Which is it?
>>
I've never seen someone really PRAISE Adrian for his actions. Also, the Watchmen world was on the brink of destruction, Superman's world was relatively fine, he just got mad that his wife died and became Hitler
>>
year one Injustice Superman I think a good chunk of /co/ was okay with. Just as time went on he became more and more of a tantrum throwing ass
>>
No one praises Adrian.

>Increased tensions and nuclear warfare?
>I'll create a psychic squid monster and plop it in Times Square!
>This is the best plan the world's smartest man can come up with!
>>
>>93171216
Adrien didnt kill Billy.
Killing Billy is a big no-no.
>>
File: adrien.jpg (405KB, 548x889px) Image search: [Google]
adrien.jpg
405KB, 548x889px
PSA: The guy in OP is named Adrian, with an A

Adrien with an E is this charming fellow
>>
>>93171216
He's rich

He obviously knows what is best for all of us
>>
File: alfred.jpg (13KB, 240x356px) Image search: [Google]
alfred.jpg
13KB, 240x356px
>>93171216
>>Adrien
Who is a human bean; and, moreover, an Honest American.
>Superman
Who is an illegal ( literal ) alien; and, moreover, is taking the spotlight away from American Heroes like Shazam.
>>
>>93171509
Superman's not illegal, he's a naturalized citizen

Also he's white so most Americans wouldn't care
>>
>>93171521
Superman is a jew
>>
>>93171216
But Superman went full dictator because he was a whiny bitch who couldn't handle loss.

Adrian's actions were violent means to a positive end - i.e. preventing armageddon.
>>
>>93171216
Watchmen world had them on the brink of Nuclear fallout while Injustice verse still had normalcy when Supes decided to fuck things up.
>>
>>93171533
Then why doesn't he have Jewish features?
>>
>>93171216
>/co/ praises him

Since when?
When the fuck did this happen?
I must have missed the meeting.
>>
>>93171521
>>93171509
>Story was designed to mimic the immigrant in America story
>Hebrew name

Superman aint white anon
>>
Injustice Batman is an asshole who'd rather act sanctimonius than comfor a friend who suffered the worst loss imaginable
Injustice Wonder Woman is a slut who took advantage of Superman's trauma, rather thaan help him heal, because it made her wet
Injustice Flash is an idiot who was in complete denial over subjugating the planet until it was too late
Injustice Lantern is a coward who never spoke up even as his friends were killed. How he got to be a green lantern is beyond me.
Injustice Damian is a whiny brat. He sided with Superman just to stick it to daddy.
Injustice Cyborg is a punk who used the loss of his teammates to justify his actions. Actions that his teammates wouldn't have approved in the first place
Injustice Raven literally says she's working for Trigon

Superman did nothing wrong. Everybody else did.
>>
>>93171432
This.

Billy saved supermans ass multiple times, and superman killed him.

Fuck him.
>>
>>93171576
In-universe, people would look at him and say "that's a white guy" not "that's a jew"
>>
>>93171216
If Batman did it, /co/ would be sucking his dick even harder
>>
>>93171639
Oh shut up, /co/ loves to hate on Batman. That's like the #1 unifying theme across all Bat-threads.
>>
>>93171521
>>93171533
>>93171559
>>93171618
>politics
>>
>>93171417
I just recently saw a speech by Reagan, saying that th one thing that could unite humanity was an alien threat from outer space.

I'm not sure if it was altered, but it suddenly made Watchmen a whole lot more sense.
>>
>>93171461
>inb4 Chat Noir engineered the Hawk Moth terrorist attacks to help unite Paris against a common foe
>>
>>93171521
>naturalized

no he's not idiot he was born on krypton

if you had a babby in your native cuba threw it over the ocean onto us soil they'd deport it back

Supes has to go back
>>
>>93172363
>ITS DA JOOS AND DA SPICS
>politics
>>
Adrian was proactive
Superman was reactive
>>
>>93172611
>if you had a babby in your native cuba threw it over the ocean onto us soil they'd deport it back
Actually until recently Cubans who made it to US soil couldn't be deported back.
>>
>>93172611
actually, depending on the story/interpretation, the kryptonian pod could be interpreted as an artificial womb (since in many iterations, biological birth was taboo). So when Clark was taken from the pod, he was "birthed".

i.e. Born in Kansas.
>>
>>93171378
>year one
>kills martian manhunter
>brutalizes and kills Green Arrow
>drags atlantis onto land
fuck that guy
>>
>>93171216
Adrien didn't yell at the world to follow him, he didn't take any personal gain, he didn't put himself on a throne, and only used reformed villains.
>>
>>93172876
martian and green arrow were both the aggressors in those confrontations

They attacked first. Can't complain when people fight back.
>>
>>93172876
>MH was killing wonderwoman
>GA was tresspassing on his home, was told to stand down because everybody fucking knows he's no match for supes, went against that idea, shot an arrow, and hurt supes' recently kidnapped parents
>aquaman just randomly decided he wanted to invade land
I cant believe people are actually trying to use atlantis as an argument

Its literally one of the good times where superman showing dictator might was the right thing to do

I swear to god, these fucking newfags would rather be swimming with tuna than be under "hurr durr dictatorman"
>>
>>93173755
>>93174041
The GA one is bullshit. If a little kid throws pebbles at you, you do not get to shoot him with a cannon. Which is what supes did.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.