[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What are the upper limits of Bane's abilities? Has he ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 3

What are the upper limits of Bane's abilities? Has he ever gone toe to toe with a relevant hero outside of the walled garden of Batman's playground? Why does he choose Batman as the object of his ire, I know he wants to rule Gotham, but does he honestly think if he kills Batman and takes over that the Man of Steel or one of the lanterns wont just show up and whip his ass sideways? Batman seems like a dumb person to pick as the ultimate test of your mettle.
>>
>>93166760
>Batman seems like a dumb person to pick as the ultimate test of your mettle.

Why? It's one of the two greatest heroes to beat, and it's the same species as you.

You seem to fail to understand how retarded Bruce and Bane are when it comes to honor, warrior codes and all that stupid things all DC peak humans are into.
He doesnt want to control Gotham, he wants to take gotham from batman
>>
File: 4976720-bane.jpg (197KB, 900x1176px) Image search: [Google]
4976720-bane.jpg
197KB, 900x1176px
>>93166760
Bane bump
>>
>>93166966
>forcing your opponent to fight dozens of battles with other people until he can barely stand and then beating him while he's down is honorable
Fuckin Bane. Seriously though, I'd like to see how he'd go about battling someone like the Flash.
>>
>>93167800
>forcing your opponent to fight dozens of battles with other people until he can barely stand and then beating him while he's down is honorable

>that makes me smart
>>
>>93167845
It is smart. If you want to win. But Bane didn't want to win, he wanted to prove himself against the ultimate opponent. His method seemed counter to his motivations.
>>
>>93166760
He hates Batman because he had childhood nightmares about bats and it fucked with his head.
>>
>>93168018
What better way to beat Batman than to out-preptime him?
>>
>>93168045
I'm sure the super steroids being pumped directly into his brain stem didn't help much with that either. But in an elseworld scenario, what is his end game? If he did destroy Batman, what would be next? Would he set his sights higher? What would his plan be to prove he was the best around? How does he plan on dealing with soups or Diana?
>>
File: booze-bat.jpg (70KB, 630x1049px) Image search: [Google]
booze-bat.jpg
70KB, 630x1049px
>>93168094
Murder all his friends. But that's kind of Jokers thing.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.