[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it the most underrated show? >creatorfags will continue

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: jembumper.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
jembumper.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
Is it the most underrated show?
>creatorfags will continue to not acknowledge it because it's toyetic
>sjw fags will never acknowledge it because it did the job better than any current show
>oldfags will never acknowledge it because it was for girls
>>
>me and my friends are JEM GIRLS
>JEM
>JEM is my name
>buy my fucking toys you little sluts
>and you can be a JEM GIRL too
>>
>>93165391
Original theme was better but that theme was good too
>>
>>93165308
It's complete trash like every other '80s cartoon. Garbage characters, bad animation, nonsense plots, terrible voice acting and for a show based around music the music is not particularly good either.
>>
>>93166417
I disagree with everything you just said aside from the animation, which yeah one can't deny 80s shows typically look dated to the youngfag eye

Great music, great characters, silly plots but no more silly than any show today and usually a lot more serious since it wasn't a requirement back then to be 50 percent comedy, and excellent voice acting
>>
>>93166655
>silly plots but no more silly than any show today

Explain why her bf couldn't know she was actually Jem?
>>
>>93165308
did you miss the botched attempt at a revival they tried to do with the movie & comic?

or did you decide to block the movie from memory like everyone else?
>>
>>93166833

what movie? there is no movie. stop lying
>>
You fags only acknowledge girl shows when you want to fap to the characters
>>
File: misfits.jpg (106KB, 500x501px) Image search: [Google]
misfits.jpg
106KB, 500x501px
>>93166772
>Explain why her bf couldn't know she was actually Jem?
Because she wanted to be loved for being herself, not Jem
(I know it was stupid, but as stupid as any number of things in fiction)
>>93166833
The comic I don't see the big fuss about, it's no more SJW than Transformers comics have been. It was clearly going for a particular crowd, as was the movie....and speaking of the movie, yes it sucked but once again, going for a different audience, a much bigger failure than the comic though

Kesha was still a great casting choice as Pizzazz
>>
File: russell.png (155KB, 393x382px) Image search: [Google]
russell.png
155KB, 393x382px
>>93167118
Says who, and what if it is coincidental?
>>
>>93166417
Can't tell if 90s faggot or 00s faggot
>>
>>93167180
>Kesha was still a great casting choice as Pizzazz
KeĀ§ha was in that movie?
Yeah I'm glad it never existed
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.