[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

New Transformers poster, It's gotta be Unicron right? I

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

New Transformers poster,
It's gotta be Unicron right? I really cant imagine that planet thing being anything else
>>
>>93161784
I hope bumblebee dies
>>
>>93161784

Is that supposed to be Megan Fox's character down there on the bottom right?

I thought Spielberg fired her ass.
>>
Its Cybertron. The Quintessons (or whatever they're called here) want to destroy Earth so they can rebuild it, and are using Optimus as their brainwashed slave.
>>
>>93161799
Kinda doubt it since he's getting a spin off
Hound, Drift or Crosshairs are the ones I'm expecting to bite it
>>
>>93161859

The spinoff is set in the 80s. Unless the whole thing is a flashback.

Either way they'd never kill their precious posterchild.
>>
>>93161859
Bumblebee's spinoff is a prequel but he won't die here
Hound and Drift are gonna die
>>
>>93161784
I wanna fug Quintessa.
>>
Anyone know when Wave 2 of the toys are supossed to come out
I want that Megatron
>>
>>93161859
probably Hound.
>>
>>93161985

When your store orders them. Bug the manager.
>>
I don't want hound to die he is best boy.
>>
>>93162359
Megatron is gonna kill him
>>
You know

I haven't watched anything after the first movie because I knew what I'd be getting in to if I did

When I saw the latest trailer it made me have sort of a certain respect for Bay because in a way if I had the money he had all id want to do is make movies with giant robots
>>
>>93162575
>Hound appears to get a fatal would
>shows up near the end and rips Megs arm off
>This is what happens when you fuck a stranger in the ass!

Honestly though, Prime will start hitting Megatron with his severed arm.
>>
>>93161784
Unicron is planet Earth watch it be true
>>
If you listen closely Prime says for my world to live Earth must die... It's a rabid Cybertron doing a BORG thing
>>
>>93161784
Is that Mark Wahlberg holding a two-handed sword? In Transformers? What the fuck is going on in this movie??
>>
>if you squint it looks like Optimus Primes head being squished
>>
>>93165551
Yeah he's holding Excaliber
>>
>>93165924
Was king Arthur an Autobot or something?
>>
File: Ramjetinpast.gif (193KB, 180x137px) Image search: [Google]
Ramjetinpast.gif
193KB, 180x137px
>>93166050
Likely a loose callback to G1
>>
>>93161784
gawd what a shitty poster
>>
I just don't care anymore.

Bay has killed the part of me that was capable of getting excited over Transformers movies, because he doesn't give two shits about character or story or cinematography.

It's not even good mindless action. I could enjoy it if it were.
>>
>>93166197
A lot better than recent Marvel posters
>>
>>93166377
Very true
>>
File: 1488724876367.jpg (199KB, 968x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1488724876367.jpg
199KB, 968x1000px
>tfw playing through the Cybertron games again
Fuck me, they were so fucking good. I even enjoyed RotDS to some degree.
>>93161859
>>93161892
>Bumblebee spin-off
>set in the 80s
I know these movies are shit, but it's kind of cool that Transformers gets its own shared universe. God knows it can make good use of it.
>>
File: 1388208981041.jpg (76KB, 500x424px) Image search: [Google]
1388208981041.jpg
76KB, 500x424px
When are we gonna say fuck it and bring back /tfg/?
>>93166050
The Knights of Cybertron probably have something to do with the founding of Camelot. And the fucking Allied victory in WW2 apparently.
>>
>>93166232
Just appreciate the fact that Muh Super Robot Lifeforms are a multi million dollar franchise in the present day. It's kind of miraculous how well TF has kept up with the times and grown as much as it has since its inception.
Mostly due to Bayformers' success.
>>
>>93168588
>God knows it can make good use of it.

Well, Travis Knight is directing it, so it has potential. Plus shit set in the 80ies is always cool.

The potential is also really good though. They mentioned it has a small robot cast, so what I'm hoping for is:

>Autobots
>Bumblebee
>Hot Rod
>Wheeljack/Que

>Decepticons
>Soundwave, with Ravage and Laserbeak
>Barricade with Frenzy
>Big bruiser (Bonecrusher?)

It'd tie all the movies together neatly and give shit that happens later on a bit more depth.
>>
>>93168588
I know man, the Cybertron duology is so damn underrated. I bought Fall of Cybertron remastered on PS4 a while ago and had a blast with it.
>>Good sized campaign with lots of collectibles
>>Need to do like 3 playthroughs in order to unlock and upgrade everything
>>Multiplayer is fun with great character customization
>>Horde mode survival just as something extra

Damn shame almost no one is playing it
>>
>>93161845
Wasn't that the plot of the 3rd movie? Crash Cybertron into Earth.
>>
>>93168872
yfw it end with Bumblebee parking himself in the car dealership as the Witwickys car rolls inside
>>
>>93166232
>Muh childhood

Get over it
>>
>>93169615
It was the same plot as an episode of the original show
Transport cybertron to earth orbit and use humans as slaves to rebuild cybertron
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.