/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would you rather a Bubsy, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Courtney_Poster.jpg (82KB, 576x720px) Image search: [Google]
Courtney_Poster.jpg
82KB, 576x720px
Would you rather a Bubsy, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, or Crash cartoon be put into production as far as Sonic furry rip offs go?

I would Ratchet just because I want more lewd art of Courtney Gears and only that reason
>>
Jak and Daxter. Better be some good fight scenes though, there is a lot of potential with the green blue etc eco they've got.
>>
File: File_000.png (982KB, 1900x1400px) Image search: [Google]
File_000.png
982KB, 1900x1400px
I would rather have a Ty the Tasmanian Tiger cartoon as it has some potential, especially with decent variety with episodes including Bush Rescue missions, stopping against Boss Cass's plans/schemes, or episodes centered around a single character and etc. Heck, there was going to be an Ty the Tasmanian Tiger cartoon made by some French animation studio but was cancelled for no reason.

I'd like to see a cartoon being made just to give the series some good attention, and bring up it's popularity. Especially with the scarce amount of good art for the girls of the series.
>>
I would have to say Jak. I think the universe has better potential for ongoing stories, whereas Ratchet would be better for episodic stuff.
>>
File: tumblr_np91vh1XcM1ttu8odo1_540.gif (2MB, 540x518px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_np91vh1XcM1ttu8odo1_540.gif
2MB, 540x518px
>Bubsy, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger

>No Sly
>>
File: Keira_from_TPL_render.jpg (46KB, 450x630px) Image search: [Google]
Keira_from_TPL_render.jpg
46KB, 450x630px
if we're going by the need for lewds
>>
File: Drin-King.png (5KB, 546x459px) Image search: [Google]
Drin-King.png
5KB, 546x459px
>>93159024
>Bubsy, Ratchet and Clank, Jak and Daxter, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger and Sly

>No Rocket Knight, Aero the Acro-Bat or Jazz Jackrabbit
>>
>>93159024
>>93159231
>Bubsy, Ratchet and Clank, Ty the Tasmanian Tiger, Sly, Rocket Knight, Aero the Acro-bat and Jazz Jackrabbit
>No Conker or Banjo-Kazooie
>>
>>93158565
You haven't seen the Bubsy pilot?
>>
>>93159151
How come the West doesn't make qt's like this anymore?
>>
>>93159024
What japanese cartoon is that
>>
>>93158565
Conker
>>
>>93159984
people protest if an imaginary girl shows skin.
>>
>>93158565
I'd rather you fucked off back to /v/
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1t_4YclrGqM
>>
>>93158565
>furry
Seriously dawg, none of those games are furry
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.