[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you name a more btfo person than Brian "Psyguy"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 2

Can you name a more btfo person than Brian "Psyguy" Beaubian? Allow me to explain:

>A raging Sonic fan, this "Psyguy" creates the website called "Fireball20xl" and makes tons of sprite comics about Sonic on it.
>He also tries to draw/have others draw his bad ideas about Sonic.
>Since websites cost money, he invites other artists to make their own comics
>Tyson Hesse is one of them.
>Tyson doesn't care about video games or Sonic, he just wants to make a comic called "Boxer Hockey"
>However, since the website he's on is so Sonic focused, he decides to draw up pic related.
>This silly Sonic comic does so well across the internet that he is noticed by Archie Comics and then Sega.
>Gets to work on the Sonic comics
>Gets to make the new Sonic Mania trailer: https://youtu.be/wvD8NZN9Zsg
>Meanwhile, Fireball20xl is shut down, and Psyguy forgotten.
So yeah, tell me of other comic/cartoon related stories of people getting btfo, and try to top that one.
>>
>>93154161

>Nipples the enchilada

kek
>>
>>93154161
Tyson Hesse didn't just make a funny webcomic and get all that success, he did like Sonic stuff enough to draw it and make a small portfolio of work in his gallery of high quality, and serious Sonic art.
>>
Ken Penders will never make money off of his donut steels.
>>
>>93154161
s'funny, i couldnt decide if i really liked him or not.. he kept goin both ways. he'd do a pony music thing, but it'd be about rarity. but he'd admit he hates rarity and it just worked for the song. I dunno.
but then this shit went down, and now i KNOW he's a bro, and I lament the loss every so often.. because fireball20xl was my absolute jam
but i guess for him...
Time Ovah
>>
>>93154637
WAAAAAAAH
>>
>>93154161
It's funny how that works in the grand scheme of things
>>
>>93154161
Psyguy is also a pedophile so that doesn't help his case either.
>>
>>93154161
>An actual artist gets noticed and outshines the talentless person he worked for
This makes me happy, to be honest.
>>
I regret FB20XL, I regret DPI, I regret USSR, I regret Munkki.

Webcomics were a cancer then, a cancer now, but Rittz was a fucking sweetheart for giving us Sonic Argh.
>>
>>93154918
Not sure I read Sonic Argh...
>>
File: Cknq2-XUgAAqFPu[1].png (40KB, 437x400px) Image search: [Google]
Cknq2-XUgAAqFPu[1].png
40KB, 437x400px
>>93154161
>Tyson doesn't care about video games or Sonic
Hesse was making Sonic sprite sheets when was 15. Take your misinformation somewhere else.
>>
Remember Ruins of the Fourth Wall?

I remember Ruins of the Fourth Wall.
>>
>>93155887
Oh. Well then, my mistake!
>>
>>93155909
Oh jesus...
I do. I read it as though I were peering into a warped mind. I always wondered why she didn't think to just draw herself as a female Robotnik.
>>
>>93155947
Because Jen Irwin couldn't draw for shit. Bet you anything she still can't.
>>
Quick sand...

Carnival...
>>
>>93155909
I drank Dr. Pepper for the first time because of that comic.
>>
>>93154161
Damn, Hesse nailed it. Did Boxer Hockey ever finish? Last I remember, Skip had just agreed to throw a game and the big guy found him out.
1, 2, 3, K, M - Sonic 4 BTFO
>>
>>93158082
a ninja attacked the house then they all went to practice and it was raining and they argued then they called a cab to go home and then 6 year hiatus that is ongoing
>>
>Akuma the Hedgehog
>>
>>93158586

That can't still be running.
>>
>>93158325
Oh yeah, I remember the ninja now. Fucking Hell, nothing new since then? I guess that's the end of Boxer Hockey.
>>
>>93158803
This thread isn't for you, Boco. Go sit quietly in the corner or jerk off to a transformer or something.
>>
>>93155887
>geocities
No... NO. My therapist said it was all a bad dream!
>>
>>93154161
Psyguy was also a relentless asshole. He'd never get a job in the industry with his track record.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.