[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>10 girls needing episodes >better have Lincoln and his

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Luan_d736c0_6112703.gif (98KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
Luan_d736c0_6112703.gif
98KB, 640x457px
>10 girls needing episodes
>better have Lincoln and his gay black friend fucking episodes

FUCK
>>
>>93151057
I'm hyped for the new ep coming out tomorrow.

See you in /trash/
>>
>>93151057
I'm sorry that your waifus don't get enough screen time in your average cartoon for you to jerk off to, anon.
>>
>>93151090
I thought the show's premise is being a boy in a house with 10 sisters not being ShitHeyArnold
>>
>>93151124
It's a cartoon about a boy who has 10 sisters. The main character is the boy, and the sisters are background characters. The cartoon is about his life and the shit that happens.

Your waifus are just background characters.
>>
>>93151224
stop projecting
there are a million cartoons abou a boy and his token sidekick nigger best friend
>>
>>93151246
And quite a few of them are better than Loud House could ever hope to be. I'll admit there's potential to the concept of the series, but it's squandered
>>
>>93151359
that's my point, my dude
>>
>>93151224
>>93151090
Neato, Nickelodeon employees are here to spam this thread.

As I said in the previous thread,

http://desuarchive.org/co/thread/93112555/#93138666
>>
>>93151057
I feel sorry for Lincoln when Clyde hits puberty and goes full SHIEEET.
>>
File: S2E13_We_have_plenty_of_room!.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
S2E13_We_have_plenty_of_room!.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>93151057
Maybe you'll enjoy family content in the Casagrande spin-off :^)
>>
File: 1459910070389.png (98KB, 197x247px) Image search: [Google]
1459910070389.png
98KB, 197x247px
>>93151399
Wouldn't a Nickelodeon employee actually try and be more kind towards the show instead of insult it or similar?
>>
Lori: Becomes a white trash single mom
Leni: Becomes a devoted, loving wife and mother but is really too dumb to care for her kids properly
Luna: Becomes a punk rocker who right as she's reaching the peak of her fame dies at 27 of a drug overdose
Luan: Becomes a SNL cast member. Struggles with cocaine addiction and rehab for years.
Lynn: Becomes a professional athlete, then gets really disillusioned and turns to drinking when she realizes that people don't take female athletes seriously. She eventually dies in her 50s of liver cirrhosis.
Lincoln: Becomes an ordinary boring 9-5 office drone with a wife and 2 kids, but the repressed memories from his childhood lead him to periodically turn to drinking and become abusive of them
Lucy: Becomes a lunatic who holds seances in her house and calls up Coast To Coast AM repeatedly and drives them nuts--her kids all become fedora atheists, Wiccans, and extreme Christfags.
Lana: Becomes a dyke lesbian
Lola: Becomes a runway model. Is extremely narcissistic, obsessed with her looks and weight, abuses her kids, and suffers from anorexia. She finally dies of a drug overdose in her 40s.
Lisa: Becomes a college professor. Her kids become academics and artists.
Lily: Becomes a crazy hippie and a nudist. Her kids become vegans/hippies/radical feminists/Democrat campaign workers.
>>
They could easily do a full season each every individual sister + Lincoln interacting. And to keep the Suits happy you can have one Clyde episode a season.
>>
>>93151725
>They could easily do a full season each every individual sister + Lincoln interacting
I mean, shit, Toads & Tiaras proved that they can do it when they want to.
>>
>>93151688
>Lincoln: Becomes an ordinary boring 9-5 office drone with a wife and 2 kids, but the repressed memories from his childhood lead him to periodically turn to drinking and become abusive of them
Lincoln is the one who's going to have his own big family. Ten kids.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.