[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why have i never seen anyone talk about this masterpiece here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: Download (3).jpg (9KB, 280x157px) Image search: [Google]
Download (3).jpg
9KB, 280x157px
Why have i never seen anyone talk about this masterpiece here on /co/? just watched that show yesterday it was probably the best fucking shit i have seen in ages and knowing that this was a thing for so long and i havent known about it pains me greatly WHY DIDNT YOU FUCKS TELL ME ABOUT SUPERJAIL!?
>>
>>93149219
We talked about it a lot when it was still airing
>>
I have praised it on here quite a few times though.
>>
I was watching it today.
I could say the show is very good visually, but the things gets a little old around season 3. Season 4 was complete shit.

I heard that the show is probably never coming back. It is a pitty. The warden was a pretty awesome character.
>>
>>93150227

Probably for the best - Season 1 was definitely the best, but when they started trying to get more "story" based instead of fucking around the quality went down.
>>
>>93149219
>Gross out humor
>Unnecessary Gore
>MC liked a tranny
What was supposed to be good about this show?
>>
>>93150227
Holy fuck, this garbage went on for four seasons?

>>93149219
OP, trust me when I say this, because I'm looking out for your best interests: stop watching at the end of season 1. Just, don't even glance at the subsequent seasons.

There was a changing of the guard between the first and second season, and what was a cool fucking show with shoestring plots and a ton of awesome violence becomes probably one of the worst Adult Swim shows I've ever seen.

The more elaborate plots and cameo characters in season 2 are just not good, and are only spit in the face of the first season's bare-bones brilliance. What's more, it seems like they fired their whole animation staff and hired an asshole to draw the keyframes, because the character animation and blocking are notably worse. I was DEEPLY disappointed in the direction the show went, because the first season was such a gem.

I repeat, DO NOT WATCH ANYTHING PAST SEASON 1.

I'm surprised it went for four damn seasons after it plummeted in quality so hard.
>>
File: 966a5c_731658.png (3MB, 991x2488px) Image search: [Google]
966a5c_731658.png
3MB, 991x2488px
>>93150315
>Fast-paced humor
>excellent animation
>Flawed and enjoyable characters

It may not have been your cup of tea, but I thought it was great mindless fun.
>>
>>93150496
That's exactly what it was for me, kind of a fuck the world show. Personally I liked the later seasons because all the story content has major payoff in the end because it makes the episodes just that much more fucked up.

Besides the Warden the Twins were my favorite. Also Christy Karacas (co-creator of Superjail) did a short lived series on CN called Robtomy if anyone is interested.
>>
This show was pretty great desu, me and my dad used to watch it all the time
>>
I think season's 2 and onward's attempt at trying to create an ongoing story put most people off, and for good reason as it detracted some of the jokes and absurdity.
>>
>>93149219 S-s-sorry anon :'(.
>>
>>93150227
The 4th season was better than 2+3.
>>
>>93153155
>the twins

I forgot about those guys. They were pretty consistently entertaining. Strange Eurofags.
>>
File: nqzFl8G[1].jpg (59KB, 1175x660px) Image search: [Google]
nqzFl8G[1].jpg
59KB, 1175x660px
>all this lusting after human characters
>absolutely no attention to the sexiest one of all
>>
>>93149219
was it on yesterday? dammit
>>
>>93149219
I love that creativity in massacre scenes. First two season were pretty great.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.