[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

would you have purchased a Batman comic set in the Burtonverse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

would you have purchased a Batman comic set in the Burtonverse ? (similar to the Adam West Batman and Linda Carter Wonder Woman)
>>
>>93141277
I believe in Lando Caurisian.
>>
If it didn't have shitty art but it would probably have shitty art.
>>
Not a full series, but if they did just a graphic novel or a mini-series just to do a Billy Dee Two-Face story, I would buy that.
>>
>>93141324
I could see them just basically using the outline for Part 3
(cat woman returns/ Marlon Wayans Robin)

I love Batman Returns but Shreck should have been Two-Face as was the original plan (still a great movie so I can't complain)
>>
I'd buy a couple of mini-series about it. It would be neat if they could salvage some leftover story ideas and maybe even base the likeness of new characters off of potential casting choices from the time
>>
File: 563478.jpg (218KB, 1043x1600px) Image search: [Google]
563478.jpg
218KB, 1043x1600px
Well the Burton movies writer Sam Hamm went to DC and wrote Batman: Blind Justice which was great so it wouldn't be that much of a stretch. It would be really cool if they got him back for a mini.

For some reason Frazer Irving is the first artist that comes to mind although I know he's polarizing..
>>
>>93141426
>Shreck should have been Two-Face as was the original plan

Is that why Selina burns his face off in the end? I never knew.
>>
>>93141720

Yea, think about how much more sense the entire movie makes if his character is the DA. Like why he's a public figure, lighting the Christmas tree, hosting balls, orchestrating the Penguin's mayoral campaign, etc.
>>
>>93141277
Reminds be of Beetlejuice
>>
>>93141720
I figured Max was kind of a last minute type of addition
I think originally Harvey was suppose to be sick of the lame Mayor who was letting crime run rampart so he sets up Penguin to run for Mayor
and it ends with Catwoman melting half his face off.

Burton said he didn't like setting up sequels in his movies and they should stand on their own. Thats fine though it would have been cool to see.

so part 3 would have been Catwoman, Two Face, Robin and Rene Russo as Bruce's love interest too.
Kinda overstuffed

I wonder if Burton would come back to do another Superhero flick? Probably would hate the "Shared Universe" crap though.
>>
>>93141277
Somebody actually did pitch that, but it got rejected.
Look it up.
>>
When Harvey Dent was re-worked into Max Shreck he was also supposed to be revealed to be Penguin's brother.

>It's true I was their number one son... but they treated me like number two.
>>
File: batman89-comiccover.jpg (183KB, 800x1216px) Image search: [Google]
batman89-comiccover.jpg
183KB, 800x1216px
if it had actually good art, yes
>>
>>93142579
Yes, but it was by Kate Leth.
>>
I REALLY really fucking wish they would release graphic novel adaptions of several of the failed movie projects.
> Justice League Mortal
> Superman Lives
> Superman Flyby
> Spider-Man 4
And such.
>>
>>93141277
That was proposed a few years back. Batgirl looked like Christina Ricci. I thought it was neat.
>>
>>93145001
>Christina Ricci

My first crush.
>>
>>93143152
What if it had amazing art but was written by Kate Leth?
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.