[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"Oh no look at the suspense! I have to keep this ferry

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 60
Thread images: 4

>"Oh no look at the suspense! I have to keep this ferry from splitting apart and killing a bunch of people! How will I ever get out of this one?! I sure wish an armored avenger played by a meme actor could save my twink ass from getting torn apart!"
>>
Why do you guys hate everything?
>>
>>93140518
Because this isn't /r/marvelstudios
>>
>>93140518
Personally I'm more just apathetic. I'm more looking forward to Thor:Ragnarok than this.
>>
>>93140472
whats a meme actor exactly? also I agree Holland has a qt twink butt
>>
>>93140518
because it makes you look cool
>>
>>93140518

Because virginity.
>>
>>93140600
Go back.
>>
>>93140587
I assume it means an actor you don't like.
>>
>>93140518
Because some things are actually bad and should be called bad.
>>
>>93140472
That's a greater strength feat than Diana lifting the Tank.
>>
>>93140518
Because it is objectively shit compared to the 2002-2007 trilogy.
>>
>>93140472
I can't believe they got Raimi to ghostwrite this.
>>
>>93140739
No, no, no shill dont try to turn this into a company war thread because your movie is shit. Also let me know when Spider Twink kills the God of War.
>>
File: snapshot20081122194524.jpg (60KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
snapshot20081122194524.jpg
60KB, 1024x576px
Way to fuck everything up. Spider Man doesn't even look he's straining to hold that boat together. Where's the suspense? The intensity? Spider Man 2 at least showed the costume ripping at the seams. Homecoming just looks like Peter casually striking a Jesus pose.
>>
>>93140562
It isn't /v/ either.
>>
>>93141175
Sorry Anon but OP's image is from an actual movie, not the PS4 game.

Yeah I know the CG is shit.
>>
>>93140472
Capeshit peaked with Spiderman 2
>>
>>93140948
He got beat by someone who's best showing was lifting a tank, a guy that can hold a cruse ship together should be able to win as well.
>>
>>93141002
Stark Tech man, Stark Tech.
>>
>>93140752
On what grounds is it shit? Please explain.
>>
>>93141002
didn't Spidey do the same thing in the comics like 100s of times and rarely did it ever rip? its called comic books, it doesn't need to make sense. it doesn't make any sense either that Tobey didn't rip the train apart when the same amount of strength was used to make him stop it from going off the rails.
>>
>>93140518
Because different people have different opinions, and we can freely express them here. It only seems like everyone hates everything here, because of the anonymity of the website, and your tendency for generalization.
>>
>>93141927
How dare you be reasonable.
You're supposed to yell "CAHNTRARIAN" every time someone's opinion and a point of view is different from a general public.
>>
>>93141749
I dont think you understand how power levels work. Wonder Woman is leagues above Spidey and Ares would stomp him. Thor could beat Spider Man.
>>
>>93141996
Power levels based on what? Her apparent ability to support less weight than Spider-man? Wonder Woman might be better in the comics but we've only got like two feats to go off of from the movies.
>>
In every single solo marvel movie since avengers everyine ALWAYS COMPLAINS saying "Oh why didn't one of the other avengers show up to help!"
Now for the first time it actually happens and it makes sense and people still arent happy this just proves people are fucking terrible and we should all be killed.
>>
>>93142135
The amount of strength displayed by Spider-Man in the at scene is interminable as the ship is being held together by the dozens of web-strands behind him. There's no actual reason why he needs to hold the webs like that and he'd be better served attaching additional web-strands.
>>
>>93142225
Huh, that's true, I didn't really take note of the webbing in the background I guess that's more of a display of the webbing's strength than Spider-Mans.
>>
>>93142135
>spider-mans strength level
>a character that in one issue can hold up a collapsing building on his back and in the next get knocked on his ass by a punch from a street-level thug
>>
>>93142135
Remember how Wonder Woman held her own against Doomsday aka the monster that is as powerful as General Zod and killed Superman?

Fuck off /tv/. Next you'll be telling me Spider Man can beat Zod.
>>
>>93142541

>he's holding back.
>>
>>93140472
>I could be at the NBA Finals with Mr Stark instead of doing this shit!
Peter how could you!?
>>
>>93142652
No, I know Zod outclasses all MCU Characters; he managed to throw super fast punches and fight at his travel speed. Wonder Woman never quite pulled that off, she just lunges quickly.
>>
>>93140518
Superhero movies are absolute trash and one of the most cancerous fads that has hit cinema.
I blame the shitty comic industry for forcing this shit onto movies, at least be like videogames and have the decency of fucking off.
>>
>>93142225
Wow, a non retarded post.
>>
>>93141926

It's not a matter of it making sense, it's a matter of it being fittingly dramatic for a movie screen. There's no feeling of tension or stress when the costume is perfectly pristine; the scene in Spider-Man 2 evokes a mood by showing Peter's desperation, while I doubt the scene in Homecoming will elicit anything buy apathy.
>>
>>93143491
>Waaahh, I don't like the current trend of movies because they are a theme!
How about you fuck off to /tv faggot? Cape movies are going to be here a while just like how Westerns and Crime movies had their time. Or to use a paraphrased /co quote...

>Anon, three things sell movies; Tragedy, Sex, and Supermovies. Everybody's sick of tragedy, we all know Hollywood can't write worth a damn about sex, so that leaves one thing and that one thing is Supermovies.
>>
>>93140688
>some things are actually bad and should be called bad

/
>>
>>93144018
I guess I'd have to see it in motion, but i do agree the Spiderman Two scene seems more visually effective.
>>
>>93140472
Just look how casually he's holding the fucking webs. No tension at all. Fuck this movie.
>>
>>93140472
>>93141002
>>93144018
>>93145605
I don't like the weird thing he's doing with his head. I don't know why.
>>
>>93140472
Holland is a shit actor, Even Ganke could have made a better Spider-Man.
>>
>>93140752
Trilogy? But there were only two movies.
>>
File: Shadesfred Mogrina.jpg (53KB, 865x372px) Image search: [Google]
Shadesfred Mogrina.jpg
53KB, 865x372px
>>93140752
Compared to the three, it is mediocre.
Compared to the first two, it is shit.

Seriously I think that version of Doc Ock will never leave my mind as the best ever depiction of him acting/personality-wise.
>>
File: contrarian co.png (209KB, 400x750px) Image search: [Google]
contrarian co.png
209KB, 400x750px
>>93140518
>>
>>93140472
How ass pained are trolls gonna be when it does better than the original?
>>
>>93146465
Hey! Green Lantern is good movie.
>>
>>93146465
MoS is good, you fuckinh faggot.
>>
>>93147085
Oh, honey, no.

It's not bad, but it could've been a lot better.
>>
>>93146465
I hate this so much. It's /tv/. It's always been /tv/. Right now the marketers are shilling on this board because /tv/ has been overrun by r/the_donald/pol/. This isn't /co/.
>>
>>93140562
yeah, fuck actual discussion and enjoying content! i can't wait to die so i don't have to experience anything!
>>
>>93147496
>i can't wait to die so i don't have to experience anything!
Yeah I can't wait for you to die either.
>>
>>93140518
I don't hate something I haven't seen.

Honestly, I think the movie will be okay. Not great but not as terrible as the ASM movies. But maybe my expectations will be surprised and this turns out better than I though.
>>
>>93147425
The opposite of bad is good, therefore MoS is good.
>>
no avengers show up
>lol even one more avenger would be able to fix this problem quick, how come they never show up, like what were they doing so important they couldnt help?
Avenger shows up
>jesus just stay in your own movie i came here to watch spiderman not an avengers sequel
>>
>>93147983
I agree with Mr Stark here.
>>
>>93147983
Here's the thing, when Falcon was in Ant-Man? Nobody mind (besides Edgar Wright), because the plot wasn't dependent on the Avengers. Spider-Man Homecoming's plot revolves around Iron Man and the Avengers.
>>
>>93147983
We want to see Spider Man, not Iron Man 4.
>>
>>93140472
I hope they dont do that and play it off as Peter biting more than he can cure. That'd be so lazy. It'd be much better if he managed to hastily keep the ship together while people escape, or by crudely connecting them with webs so he can save people before it splits again.

I want my spidey to be cunning, not dependent.
Thread posts: 60
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.