[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hero has to work with a villain >I guess villain will

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1497159988254.webm (3MB, 480x320px) Image search: [Google]
1497159988254.webm
3MB, 480x320px
>Hero has to work with a villain
>I guess villain will join the group of friends and become tame like the others
>"Nope, more evil than ever if anything"
>>
Does killing guys sent to assassinate you make you that evil?
>>
>>93135692
He's really not hiding that he's enjoying it. He shot the first one before he even heard they were assassins.
>>
File: freeza.jpg (70KB, 848x479px) Image search: [Google]
freeza.jpg
70KB, 848x479px
>No more hand slippin'!
>Then what shall slip next?

What did they mean by this?
>>
Haven't kept up, why does anyone care? Are the power levels in DBZ so fucked up they're just ignoring a scientist in a cave built robots more powerful than him or did he get a powerup to put him back on equal footing with everyone?

What the fuck am I saying, DBZ lost all manner of reason or logic in regards to character strength levels right about the time Radditz was found to be faster than the speed of light. I mean come the fuck on.
>>
>>93137489
He got a new form ages ago, they even made a movie about it.
>>
>>93137489
>r did he get a powerup to put him back on equal footing with everyone?

Power up. Was resurrected, knew if he fought Goku again, he'd easily lose, said that since he was born so powerful, he'd never trained a day in his life, but now there was someone stronger than him, he'd have to train, then trained until he reached his gold form. Died again anyway mind you.
>>
>>93137489
>did he get a powerup to put him back on equal footing with everyone?

He trained and developed a new form that he can fight against SSB with, but not strong enough to beat. At this point in the show, Goku, Vegeta, or Android 17 could still kill him
>>
>>93137567
>Freeza being weaker than Vegeta or an Android

Something about that just feels..off
>>
>>93135661
So anytime Luthor works with Superman.
>>
>>93135661
>Expect villain to turn good after the story arc
>He instead goes back to being evil
>One of the heroes follows him and becomes evil
>>
>>93137634
Hey that's Shonen for you.
>>
>>93135661
>hero has to work with a villain
>seems like a beginning of a good friendship and possibilities for new stories
>let's just kill the villain instead so the show could return to the boring shoehorned romance and an inferior rehash of something season 2 already did
>>
File: kuroto lesson.png (236KB, 519x369px) Image search: [Google]
kuroto lesson.png
236KB, 519x369px
>>93135661
It's honestly amazing how every attempted narrative excuse for his evil given to us just highlights how deeply deluded and horrible Kuroto is.
>>
>>93137634
He's not weaker, mind you. His golden form can actually wipe the floor with SSB pretty much effortlessly, he just has no stamina.
If he figures out how to maintain his hold form, he'd be a serious threat to just about anyone, which is why pretty much everyone besides Goku is pulling their hair out because of this
>>
>>93135703
>large group of people gathering outside menacingly
>"We can't tell you why we're here."

I'd have shot them, too.
>>
Say they do something unexpected with this.
Instead of making Frieza a good guy or just killing him off again, what if they make him like Goku?
The thrill of fighting strong opponents during the tournament completely overshadows the thrill of murdering the helpless, and Frieza becomes obsessed with training and fighting. He doesn't become any less of an evil shithead, his focus merely shifts from killing and oppressing billions to beating the shit out of an exceptionally strong few.
He'd be what the rest of the multiverse sees Goku as: a morally bankrupt thrill seeking psychopath whose only redeeming quality is that he doesn't go on rampages

I think it could work. And we'd get more of best boy
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.