[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There is a lot of merch where Ares has a form that has a skull

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 3

There is a lot of merch where Ares has a form that has a skull for a head.

Was his design changed for the movie? Was the ending changed?
>>
File: 760751_0.jpg (343KB, 2139x1689px) Image search: [Google]
760751_0.jpg
343KB, 2139x1689px
>>
>>93130753
Yes. We know a lot of the story and script was changed during shooting.
>>
>>93130753
Probably concept art.

Stuff like that has to be submitted to toy companies early to coincide with the timing of the film's release. Problem is, this means that if there's any design changes they make for the film, it makes for an inaccurate toy design. This is especially true when it comes to CGI-based designs like Transformers, e.g. early toy prototypes of movie Megatron used concept versions of his head design until they were changed to match his final design well before the toys were released.

I will admit I'm happy that movie Ares looks more like comic Ares though. That said, that thing is still a cool-looking design as an evil barbarian in its own right enough that I actually ended up getting it as if it's a completely different character of its own.
>>
>>93130774
This is what I'm happiest about honestly. That she wasn't fighting another giant rage beast was a pleasant surprise.
>>
File: robinreturns.jpg (236KB, 600x1019px) Image search: [Google]
robinreturns.jpg
236KB, 600x1019px
>>93130753
>>93131724
Its basically the same reason the old batman returns robin toys had robin with a crew top. the toys were design/made with early concept art. Rather than changing the toys, they just released them as is.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.