[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I don't have a lot of information on the matter but I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: Secret-Wars-Banner.jpg (197KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Secret-Wars-Banner.jpg
197KB, 1280x720px
I don't have a lot of information on the matter but I have recently come into contact with internal doctuments describing post-Infinity War concepts and plans for the Marvel Cinematic Universe

The first thing, and biggest thing is the rebranding of Avengers Infinity War Part 2 to Marvel Studios Presents: Secret Wars.

Secret Wars will be the bridging gap between not only the Marvel television shows and films, but it will also bridge the 3 current studios currently making Marvel movies.
While I don't have a lot to say plot wise, this film will introduce the concept of XMen to the MCU while also shifting around major characrers and players we are currently used to. Major MCU stars will be leaving the franchise for good after this movie, and others will be introduced, both new characters, and familiar faces from previous Sony and Fox films.
A three way deal has been struck with Marvel, Sony, and Fox to make this film happen. It will be the biggest and most consequential movie in the MCU. Period.

The next major reveal is the change from Spiderman Homecoming 2, to Spiderverse (working title). This movie will take the 3 spidermen from the 3 separate reboots and have them teamup to defeat a common enemy. Andrew Garfield is back along with Tobey Maguire playing an older, roughened SpiderMan. This will also be the first movie to introduce Miles Morales to the MCU. Expect light ties to the Sinister 6 and Black Cat movies currently in development and a teaser hinting at Venom moving from the Sony Universe to the MCU as a perminant villain. From what I understand this is being done to allow the freedom of an R rated Venom movie, before being relocated to the more family friendly MCU. Deadpool may be getting a similar treatment.

The documents also describe a Rocket Racoon television show and has a list of potential characters to be involved in Secret Wars and what comes after, including:
>Squirl Girl
>Red Hulk
>Nova
>Deadpool
>Scarlet Spider
>>
File: Iron man.jpg (85KB, 473x640px) Image search: [Google]
Iron man.jpg
85KB, 473x640px
Prove it
>>
I sure do love Movie Production Fanfiction™!
>>
>>93124121
Interesting if true, but sadly, I'm jaded enough to realize that you're probably full of shit.
>>
>>93124121
>Squirl Girl
Yes, I'm totally going to believe the guy who can't even spell squirrel right.
>>
Reminder that you wasted part of your life typing out a long bullshit rumor for NEETS on a chink forum for children's media.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.