[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I´ve just finished Samurai Jack...what´s the lesson or the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (41KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
41KB, 1280x720px
I´ve just finished Samurai Jack...what´s the lesson or the theme? I get it, the plot and all of that, but the contrast between the first seasons and the last one confuse me.
>>
In what regard does the contrast confuse you? I'm not sure I'm getting what you mean.
>>
The CN seasons are like a parody, they have a meaning and speak about honor, how our acts have repercutions, but at the same time use that topic to make a parody of itself. The season 5 is not a parody of anything and deal with adult topics, I get it, but in the end I haven´t learnt anything. Ryck and Morty teels you that everything is bullshit and we are nothing comparated to the space, but at the end it tells you that it dosen´t mind because wanted or not, what we love is important. Samuray Jack´s end is like telling you "Congratulations, that´s the end you wanted, right? And that´s what I would want if I were 10. Maybe there´s something I haven´t caught.
>>
>>93123555
I personally belong to that thought wagon that believes that not all stories must have a moral. However, if anything, I think Samurai Jack's teachings are those of hope and the goodness in the world that surrounds us. After all, it was Jack's goodness that provided him with his allies; a good deed he did onto them paid back when he needed them most. At the end, he got his reward and managed to return the world to its original state before the disease and evil that Aku is infected it.
>>
>>93123555
>The CN seasons are like a parody, they have a meaning and speak about honor, how our acts have repercussions, but at the same time use that topic to make a parody of itself.
How in the world are they a parody!?
>>
>>93123555
Sir i recommend to watch Episode 59 Again When jack kill the little rams..it is the first time he has ever killed a living thing (Correct me if wrong)

When in all the original episodes he would knock-out anything living but destroy anything robotic...At around 6 Mins or so when Jack and Ashi are flying down and he sees the remains of the rams...Just look at the expression on his face...Jack is a man of Honor and courage..you can tell he was deeply hurt by his actions at that moment because he gave way to Anger..in no way whatsoever were the original episodes a Parody of these actions..Like episode 7 with the Archers..jack could have used that demonic well but instead he destroyed it because of his ways..He is a True Hero :D
>>
>>93123662
May is theory and just shit from my brain, but the fact that Akus is the purest form of Evil but he act like Dani de Vito and absurd things like Viking Robot make me thing that it´s taking topics from bad scfi B series and making a parody of them.
>>
>>93123798
I would see season 5 again, I guess
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.